6 Bittern Street WULAGI, NT 0812$599,000
BIG FAMILY HOME OR SMART INVESTMENT! 6 BEDROOMS ON OFFER
House - WULAGI NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this home to the market. This property has been masterfully crafted from a full-sized family home using the foundations of the original Barclay home. Set on a large 715m2 block, the home has secure fencing and gated front entryway along with established tropical gardens and rolling green lawns for the kids and pets to play on.
– 5 or 6 bedroom family home with 2 bathrooms and plenty of room to move
– $10,000 first home buyers renovation grant available
– Rent out the upstairs granny flat to help reduce the mortgage
– Large lot size 715 m2 with established tropical gardens and rolling green lawns
– Carport parking for 2 under the home with room for more in the driveway
– Converted main home has 3 bedrooms all with BIR, A/C and timber look flooring
– Optional 4th bedroom / home office / rumpus room on ground level
– Open plan living, and dining room peeps through to the separate kitchen area
– Kitchen includes wrap around counters, dishwasher and mounted appliances
– Upstairs are two more bedrooms, one with a treetop balcony overlooking the yard
– Additional full second bathroom upstairs
– Wrap around verandahs on all sides of the home for easy entertaining
– Secure yard with gated entryway
Wrapping around all sides of the home, large verandahs allow for easy entertaining and a quiet space to sit outdoors and watch as the kids play safely within the yard. Inside the home is a large formal living and dining room which peep through to the kitchen. The kitchen includes wrap around counters, dishwasher, built in appliances and pantry.
On the ground level are three bedrooms which all include split A/C and timber look flooring along with a built-in robe. There is an optional 4th bedroom / rumpus room or home office as well. The main bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub plus shower, bidet and there is an internal laundry room with linen press and overhead storage space.
The Current owner has used this home as an investment for six years – generating a lucrative $900+ per week. It could also be used as a family home and the upstairs granny flat of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom can certainly help pay off the mortgage!
Upstairs the home can be used as a self contained area with one bedroom and a lounge, or two bedrooms with a central bathroom between them. There is a balcony off the front room that looks out over through the treetops over the yard space below – beautifully relaxing!
At the back of the home are more tropical gardens and wide-open lawn spaces for the kids to kick the footy around and two garden sheds. The home is located close to Casuarina, the RDH, CDU and CSC campus. This is a must see home for the large family!
Council Rates: $1,520 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 715 m2
Year Built: 1977
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Shed: Code 2002
Additions to Residence: 40 sqm Code 2003
Bathroom Renovation: Code 2006
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 715.0 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room