7 Dwyer Circuit DRIVER, NT 0830SOLD $539,000
YOU MUST SEE THIS! Golf Course – Massive Home – Priced Right To Sell
House SOLD - DRIVER NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this magnificent elevated home. Sitting in a PRIME location and backing onto the Palmerston Golf Course, this elevated family home is enormous in size and enormous on lifestyle! Boasting 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, endless parking and outdoor entertaining options, the home includes a massive internal living room and is well appointed throughout. This is a must see and will sell quickly so get ready, get set, go!
– Magnificent home over looking the 11th green and the 15th tee of the popular Palmerston Golf Course
– Elevated home with at least 6 parking options under the home
– Upstairs is an enormous wrap around verandah that overlooks the golf course
– Inside is a timber floored open plan living, dining and kitchen area
– Kitchen includes wrap around counters, overhead storage and island bench
– 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes and large layout – perfect for the kids
– Master bedroom is the biggest and has walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom includes bath tub, separate toilet. Hallway linen press
– Secure gated entryway and fencing surrounds the home, no side or rear neighbour
– Under home is granny flat with bedroom, kitchen, laundry and bathroom
– In ground swimming pool with fencing and tropical gardens
– Easy care yard space with minimal upkeep required, yard for the dogs and kids to play
– Awesome home, perfect for the family – this is a must see
On the ground level of this home is a fully self-contained one bedroom apartment with own kitchen living and dining areas plus a full bedroom, ensuite bathroom and access to the laundry room with additional internal storage space. Under the home there is parking options for at least 6 cars and endless room for parties, kids to ride bikes, crafting space and more!
Upstairs there is a gorgeous balcony that wraps around two sides and enjoys views over the golf course and the swimming pool sparkling below. This is a breezy outdoor entertaining area that will get a lot of use from each member of the family.
Inside is a sweeping open plan living, dining and kitchen area with timber flooring and large bays of windows that only let in a soft light filtered from the balcony’s that wrap around outside. Step up into the kitchen to enjoy wrap around counters with endless storage space and overhead cupboards plus an island prep area.
Each of the three bedrooms on this level are enormous! 2 have built in robes while the master offers a large walk in robe and an ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom includes a bath tub plus shower and separate W/C and there is a large hallway linen press for additional storage space!
Out in the yard there are easy care gardens with tropical palms and rolling green lawns. The pool sits within the fenced perimeter and has a water feature and tropical backdrop plus a shade sail overhead. The property sides and backs onto the golf course so you have no neighbours making this home breezy and tranquil year-round.
With so much to love, this home will sell fast.
Council Rates: $1,764.40 Per annum
Year Built: 2005
Area Under Title: 809m2
Area Under Roof: 366 sqm
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Code: House Full Code 2005
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 809.0 m²
- Floor Area is 366.0 m²
- 4 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Polished Floorboards
- Map View
- Street View