74 May Street PARAP, NT 0820SOLD $625,000
NO DAILY COMMUTE! LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
House SOLD - PARAP NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to Present to the market this lovely family home located in the established and sort after suburb of Parap, close to the CBD, Major schools and recreational establishments, this 3-bedroom home is ideal for the family, executive couple or the investor. With a close proximity to some of the best schools in Darwin, plus the nearby Fannie Bay and East Point recreational areas, this home is in a prime location.
– Beautifully presented home with garage parking and established gardens
– Executive style home with easy upkeep so you can maximise your lifestyle
– Three bedrooms, all with built in robes and split system AC
– Flow through living, kitchen and dining room design with ducted AC
– Large wrap around kitchen with central breakfast bar, laminate countertops and double door pantry
– Large double sliding doors that lead out from the kitchen to the undercover, fully paved patio, perfect for entertaining.
– Fully fenced inground plunge pool with dual access
– Master bedroom has its own ensuite with access from IN the shower to the pool through a large sliding door
– Lockable garage with roller doors and built in storage cabinetry
– Low maintenance backyard with established tropical gardens
– Main bathroom has separate bathtub and shower, plus a vanity benchtop that spans the length of the wall.
– Drop the daily commute in favour of a better lifestyle
– Perfect for those who love to entertain and spend time with the family outdoors
With a free-flowing design, optimising the breeze on warm days, and ducted air-condition throughout the living areas, this home is sure to keep you cool during the build-up. The living, kitchen and dining area have been cleverly designed to create a welcoming flow throughout the home. Complete with a breakfast bar, double door pantry, plenty of over and under bench storage space and laminate countertops, the centrally located kitchen is sure to be the heart of the home.
The entertaining areas of this home are gorgeously presented and ideal for those cool dry season nights surrounded with your friends and family, relaxing under the verandah or poolside while the kids or kids at heart cool off in the blue depths. This outdoor area is super low maintenance making it ideal for the busy executive family that doesn’t want to have to spend time or money on the upkeep.
Of the three bedrooms, each is well designed and includes a built-in robe along with A/C while the master is further enhanced with a deluxe ensuite bathroom that includes a sliding door for that outdoor shower feeling! WOW. It’s like a resort in your own home.
The main bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub plus a shower and a central vanity plus there is a separate W/C and nearby internal laundry room with a dual linen storage closets in the hallway. For additional storage space, there is a lockable unit in the carport which is ideal for the bikes, roller blades or weekend outdoor activity and water sports equipment.
This impressive family home is perfect for those looking to drop the daily commute for a better lifestyle filled with outdoor activities and a low maintenance easy lifestyle where you can simply focus on yourself and your personal enjoyment.
Council Rates: $1,900 (Approx)
Year Built: 2002
Area Under Title: 502 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Electric Hot Water
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 502 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage Opener
- Map View
- Street View