9/4 Voyager Street STUART PARK, NT 0820UNDER CONTRACT
BRIGHT AND BREEZY! LIVE IN OR INVEST!
Unit - STUART PARK NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this home to the market. Set against a backdrop of tropical gardens, this expansive 92m2 inner-city abode is under 2 minutes from the bustling heart of Darwin’s thriving CBD. Positioned at the back of a small complex of 9, this unit has had a modern makeover with trendy finishes and is perfect for the busy exec, the power couple or the first home buyer.
– Top floor tropical apartment screened with leafy foliage
– Situated in a small complex of only 9 units in a quiet location
– Covered off street parking for 1 with ample room for a bike as well
– Spacious bedrooms with tiled flooring, louvre windows and A/C
– Modern bathroom has a sleek design along with a bath tub
– Generous open plan living and dining areas with tiled flooring and A/C
– Renovated kitchen in fresh modern tones with feature accents
– Private balcony overlooking the treetops, situated at the rear of the complex
– Tropical paradise located 2 minutes from the heart of the CBD
– Perfect for the first home buyer, the city dweller or the investor
Inside the home is a spacious open plan living and dining area with light walls and tiled flooring underfoot. Whispy curtains fall over the expansive windows to create a further feeling of light combined with a soft, welcoming home space.
The kitchen has been modernised in deep blue tones that is so on trend right now. Earthy timber counters on the island bench accents nicely off the white tones on the main prep areas.
The two bedrooms are both light and bright with towering windows to let in those sea breezes. Featuring easy maintenance tiled flooring and A/C in each, the main also provides generous built in storage.
The bathroom has also been renovated with a modern outlook, large vanity and relaxing bath tub.
The private balcony off the living room sits amongst the treetops and offers views and an intimate space to enjoy Darwin’s idyllic tropical lifestyle.
If you are a city dweller then you will love how close this property is to the CBD, with easy access to all major events along the Esplanade and water front. This is your golden ticket to carefree living.
Council Rates: $1,387 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 92 m2
Status: Tenanted till May 2019 $400 per week
Body Corp: Elite Management
Body Corp Fees: 900 per quarter (approx.)
Pets on application
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Map View
- Street View