9 Connors Street BELLAMACK, NT 0832CONTACT AGENT
GREAT FAMILY DESIGN - HUGE ENTERTAINING AREA!
House - BELLAMACK NT
All About Real Estate is Proud to present this gorgeous and well-designed family home in a great suburban setting! Enjoy your free time with the family exploring the parklands and walking trails that wind throughout the suburb. This home is ready and waiting for it’s new family!
– Gorgeous 3-bedroom family home in premier Palmerston suburb
– Inside is a generous open plan living room, central kitchen and rear dining room
– Kitchen has island prep bench along with overhead storage and breakfast bar
– Outside is an enormous veranda that overlooks the large back yard
– Built in study nook with desk – ideal for kids homework or as a home office
– Spacious master bedroom boasts an ensuite and built in robe
– 2 more bedrooms each with mirror fronted built in robe, split A/C and tiled flooring
– Main bathroom is modern and includes a relaxing bath tub
– Home has carport parking for 2 plus side gated entry for the boat or trailer
– Side access to verandah for parking or easy entertaining
– Nearby to Bell Tavern for a great family night out
– Vacant and move in ready!
Perfect for the busy family, the young couple or the executive buyer, this versatile home has generous proportions and a layout that will really appeal to the masses.
The front doors open into the formal front living room with a wall of built in storage and the central kitchen beyond that with an island bench and overhead storage and the dining room at the rear with sliding door access through to the veranda. WOW – what a first impression!
The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom while all 3 bedrooms include tiled flooring, a mirror fronted built in robe plus split A/C. The main bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub and central vanity with loads of storage space.
At the back of the home is an extended verandah and side entertaining area that wraps around the home and has it’s own gated entryway allowing for a vehicle or easy thoroughfare for family BBQ’s. This outdoor area is also ideal for the young kids to play during the day – sheltered from the elements. The backyard is easy maintenance and has plenty of room for the kids and pets to play.
The home is tucked away in a quiet street with great neighbours yet is only moments from Palmerston CBD, the local tavern, bus routes and fantastic new age schooling options for the kids.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx.)
Area under Title: 578 m2
Year Built: 2011
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Full Code: House 2011
Full Code: Garden Shed 2012
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 578.0 m²
- 3 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View