9 Henry Ellis Street ALAWA, NT 0810$498,000
ENTERTAIN WITH PLENTY OF SPACE!
House - ALAWA NT
This tropical low set home is perfect for the busy family or the relaxed retirees and boasts plenty of charm and character as well as a large outdoor entertaining area perfect to enjoy and entertain your guests.
– Three bedroom family home with tropical gardens and large outdoor spaces
– The kitchen is recently renovated and offer a wealth of space for the whole family
– Kitchen has mosaic tile splash-backs and loads of built in storage and prep areas
– Open plan living and dining areas with tiled flooring and sliding door to verandah
– Verandah is sheltered and extends off the home overlooking the rolling green lawns
– In ground plunge pool under the shelter of a shade sail
– All 3 bedrooms have tiled flooring along with A/C and bays of louvered windows
– Bathroom has large shower and corner vanity
– Chicken coop in the garden ideal for some feathered friends
– Gated front entryway with parking for 2 in the driveway, plus garden shed
– Easy location close to Alawa Shops and Casuarina, Jingili Water Gardens and more
At the front of the home is gated entryway with parking space for 2 or more at the front of the home. Inside is a large open plan living and dining room with sliding doors through to the verandah and tiled flooring along with A/C.
A custom kitchen adds a unique touch to the home with mosaic tiled splashback adding a pop of WOW to the walls. Custom cabinetry runs along the walls and includes a small eat in kitchen area along with loads of storage and prep areas to work from. The laundry is neatly tucked away and there is bifolding servery access through to the outdoor entertaining areas as well.
All three bedrooms include tiled flooring along with A/C and a built in robe along with bays of louvered windows that let in the light and the breezes. The bathroom sits central to the home allowing for easy use and includes a large shower and corner vanity.
At the back of the home is an extended verandah and outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the grassy yard space and established tropical gardens. The kids will love that the home includes an in ground plunge pool and a chicken coop plus there is plenty of space to kick around a footy.
Located a short walk to a nearby park lands with play area for the kids, the home is central to Casuarina and the RDH, CDU, CSC and plenty of great schools for the kids of any age.
Council Rates: $1,590 per annum approx.
Area Under Title: 817 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Year Built – Full Code 1980
Shade Sail: Full Code 2001
Garden Shed: 1989
Alterations to the Home: 1989
In ground Plunge Pool
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 817 m²
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View