9 Wulagi Crescent WULAGI, NT 0812UNDER CONTRACT
FAMILY HOME NEAT AS A PIN!
House - WULAGI NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this striking home situated in Darwin’s Northern suburbs. These popular Barclay style homes are very popular with young families and it is easy to see why. With a free flowing design and wrap around verandah’s, these homes offer Territory living and a great family home option no matter the age or makeup of your family.
– Quality Barclay style home in popular Northern Suburbs location
– 3 bedrooms all with tiled flooring and A/C, bays of louvered windows
– Carpeted main living areas with dynamic dark ceiling playing off the white walls
– Modern kitchen has tiled splashback, overhead storage and breakfast bar
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen – archway leads through to living areas
– Central bathroom is original
– Internal laundry room with linen press storage
– Wrap around verandahs on all sides of the home
– Easy care gardens and low maintenance lawns on all sides of the home
– Side carport parking plus additional pad area for the boat or trailer
– Low slung front fencing has dual gated entry
– Located close to parks, schools and more – this is vacant and move in ready
Set behind a secure fence with rolling green lawns and double opening gates, this tropically design home has side carport parking for 2 with an additional pad area for another or for the boat or trailer. Low maintenance in design, the green thumb will revel in the opportunity to create an oasis or the investor will love the fact that a simple mow is all that is needed to keep this home looking its best.
Inside the property has been made over from head to toe with one exception – the bathroom is original but neat and tidy!
Each of the three bedrooms has been tiled underfoot and given a fresh coat of paint plus houses a split A/C unit along with banks of louvered windows.
The living areas are dynamic and well designed with a plush carpeted flooring underfoot in the living areas and a dramatic dark roof that contrasts off of the white walls and modern white tiled flooring peeping in through the adjoining dining room which can been seen through the archway that separates these areas.
The kitchen has the original layout with a new tiled splashback that runs along the backwall and behind the fridge as well. There is overhead storage plus a breakfast bar and a main access door that leads through to the side verandahs for easy outdoor entertaining or dining options.
Outside the kids and pets can play safely in the massive yard space that wraps around the home. Shaded with tall palms and screened with tropical gardens, this yard space is easy maintenance and offers an enormous area for everyone to explore.
Ideally located in the Northern Surburbs close to great schooling options for the kids of any age, nearby to the Leanyer Water Park, Casuarina, RDH, CDU and CSC campus – this centrally located home is the ideal investment property or family home – vacant and move in ready – enquire today.
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 751 m2
Year Built: 1976
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: Single Dwelling
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 751 m²
- Built In Robes
- Map View
- Street View