1/16 Reynolds Court, COCONUT GROVE NT 0810SOLD $195,000
CHEAPEST TOWNHOUSE IN DARWIN! OFFERS OVER $195,000 CONSIDERED
Townhouse SOLD - COCONUT GROVE NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present this cute solid brick townhouse tucked away within a small complex of only 4 homes, this 2 bedroom property is ready to move into and waiting for a new owner. Offering an open plan living, dining and kitchen area on the ground level with two large bedrooms upstairs, this is the perfect home for the young couple or as an investment property.
– 2 bedroom townhouse in central location – 10 minutes from Casuarina or the city CBD
– Tucked away within a small complex of 4, at the back of the complex
– End property, large courtyard with flowering gardens and lawn areas
– Front porch and small gardens screen the home from the others in the complex
– Ground floor has open plan living, dining and kitchen areas freshly painted
– Kitchen is tidy with wrap around counters and plenty of built in storage
– Upstairs are two large bedrooms both fitted with built in robes and large windows
– Bathroom is modern and light with large window to bring in the light
– Under stairs storage with external access, ideal for the garden pots and tools
– Walk to the nearby Home Maker Village
– Internal laundry room plus second W/C, and yard access
– Small back verandah overlooks grassy yard space
– Off street parking options for 2 with additional visitor parking
– Ideal as an investment property or central home for the young couple
The complex offers off street parking options plus additional guest parking bays as well. A short walk through the gardens through to this end townhouse that could be your new home. At the front is a small porch with a small garden to screen the windows from the other homes.
Inside is an open plan living, dining and kitchen area with a fresh coat of paint throughout. The kitchen has plenty of built in storage and wrap around counters with ample prep space to work from. There is a pantry plus access to the internal laundry room with second W/C and external access to the yard.
A small back verandah overlooks the grassy yard area, it wouldn’t take much imagination to create an inspired outdoor entertaining area here. The yard wraps around the back and side of the home and has flourishing shrub along the main fence.
Upstairs the home includes 2 large bedrooms with light filled sliding windows and each includes a built-in robe as well. The bathroom is filled with light from the oversized main window and is modern and functional.
This property is vacant and move in ready, ideal for the young couple eager to put their own spin on the place or for the investor looking for a solid property to build a portfolio from.
Council Rates: $1,431 per annum
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes
- Solar Hot Water
- Map View
- Street View