1 Anthony Street, WAGAMAN NT 0810Offers Over $449,000 Considered
FAMILY FRIENDLY HOME - CENTRAL LOCATION!
House - WAGAMAN NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this wonderful family home to the market. If your looking for space then this is the one for you. Designed with the everyday family in mind, this ground level home has been rearranged to maximise it’s flow and function making it perfect for the busy family dynamics. At street level the home presents with shaded parking for two and a grassy yard space that is screened and shaded with established gardens. The entire property has secure fencing and dual gated entry.
– Large rear verandah with feature privacy screening along with ceiling fans and elevated roofline
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with sliding door access through to the verandah
– Large open living room has tiled flooring and split A/C along with banks of louvered windows
– Kitchen enjoys overhead storage along with wrap around counters with display shelving
– Plenty of built in storage space with a hall cupboard facing into the living space
– Three large bedrooms each include banks of louvered windows along with A/C
– Large family room / rumpus room with plenty of light filled windows and access to the yard
– Modern bathroom appointments with a vanity that hosts storage plus a mirrored vanity above
– In ground plunge pool has secure fencing and a screen of lush gardens for privacy
– Garden shed is ideal for the tools, easy care gardens are shady and cool
– Fenced in perimeters with shady established gardens and towering trees
– Double gated entry to the home with shade sail over the parking bay for 2
Inside is a bright and inviting living space with banks of built in storage in a hallway linen closet. Tiled flooring underfoot and a crisp white colour on the walls gives this home a modern touch. The dining room resides adjacent to the kitchen with its wrap around counters and overhead storage and display shelving whilst the living room is still apart of this open layout, however with its own relaxed space.
Each of the three bedrooms is well sized and includes split A/C. There is an amended floorplan that creates a separate family room with banks of louvered windows and a door leading through to the yard. This room could be a home office, study, kids room or rumpus.
Outside there is a shady and private extended verandah with decorative screens and tropical gardens around the fence line. Ceiling fans hang from the elevated roofline. Grassy lawn areas for the kids and pets to play plus there is a garden shed as well.
The kids and the adults will love the little in ground spa with secure fencing and pebbled surrounds that are shaded and private with a ring of established gardens around them. Relax or splash with the kids, with the weather warming up – this will be the most sought after spot!
The home is only moments from the Wagaman Primary School along with day care options and the Casuarina Senior College about a 2-minute bike ride away. Nearby to the home is the RDH and CDU campus along with the Coastal Reserve and more.
Council Rates: $1,600 Per Annum (approx.)
Area under Title: 767 sqm
Year Built: 1976
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 767 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces