1 Blackburn Street, MUIRHEAD NT 0810SOLD $730,000
EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME!
House SOLD - MUIRHEAD NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this magnificent home located in the highly sought after suburb of Muirhead, this pristine executive home has been immaculately kept and boasts a grand floorplan that allows for easy everyday living and exceptional entertaining.
Positioned on the corner, the home has a larger lot size and sits facing onto a native bushland screen. At the front are manicured gardens with your own Christmas tree growing amongst the lovely green lawns. There is dual garage parking along with side gated entry allowing for the boat or a third vehicle.
– Executive style home in premier suburb
– Elegantly appointed with quality finishes throughout
– Expansive open plan living and dining areas that open out to the entertaining area
– Gorgeous kitchen has stone counters and two way pantry
– Full outdoor kitchen with oven, cooktop and sink
– Large entertaining verandah and garden space for the kids to play
– Master bedroom enjoys ensuite and walk in robe
– Optional 4th bedroom / rumpus room at the front of the home
– Main bathroom includes bath, central vanity and shower
– Laundry room includes linen press and sliding door to service area
– Service area hosts a garden shed, clothes line and parking space
– Corner allotment with great fencing and flow
– Walk to nearby pathways that wind throughout the suburbs
– Minutes from the Royal Darwin Hospital and Charles Darwin University
Inside is a formal foyer area with tall ceilings and a peep through to the expansive open plan living and dining areas that await beyond. To your left is an optional 4th bedroom or large rumpus room with front facing windows and A/C, this space is extremely versatile.
Central to the home are the main living areas and the gourmet kitchen that boasts sleek stone counters along with deluxe cabinetry in earthy modern tones, overhead storage, quality appliances, a two way pantry and servery bar plus a breakfast bar that seats 4.
At the back of the home are 3 large bedrooms, two include BIR while the master has an enviable WIR and ensuite bathroom along with sliding door access through to the verandah. The main bathroom is luxuriously appointed with a large bath, separate shower and central vanity with quality tile work throughout. The laundry hosts a tall linen press along with built in storage and bench space and sliding door access through to the service areas of the home which include a full clothes line along with a garden shed, concreted areas for the boat or storage for the kids push bikes.
Entertainers will rejoice in this outdoor space! There is a large verandah that overlooks an easy care but impressive garden and lawn area along with a built in kitchenette complete with cook top, sink and oven plus overhead storage and prep space! WOW.
This home spans from one end of the block to the other without wasting an inch in-between – perfectly proportion and gloriously presented for sale – this is a must see property.
Council Rates: $1,660 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 620 m2
Status: Vacant possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)