1 Freshwater Road, JINGILI NT 0810Offers Over $620,000 Considered
GREAT FAMILY HOME! LARGE CORNER ALLOTMENT!
House - JINGILI NT
Positioned on a good sized corner allotment with access from Freshwater Road, this tranquil property is surrounded with a leafy canopy of established gardens and towering shade trees. Dual gated access allows easy access for under home parking for at least two with shady lawns and gardens for the kids and pets to play.
– Corner allotment with secure fencing and gated access
– Large living and dining area with timber flooring and pendant lighting
– Kitchen is modern with mirrored splashbacks and stone counters
– Four bedrooms upstairs all with A/C and treetop views from the windows
– Three bedrooms with a built in robe upstairs
– Main bathroom includes generous shower and vanity with storage, sep toilet
– Upstairs balcony wraps around the home with treetop views
– Under home parking for at least two
– Self contained granny flat under the home with kitchen, bathroom and bedroom living space
– Laundry room tucked on the backside of the home
– Under home bathroom has a bath tub and shower with pebble flooring
– In ground swimming pool sheltered under a shady canopy
– Double gated entry to the home with secure play areas for the kids to enjoy
– Towering tropical abode screened with leafy tropical gardens
Under the home is a self-contained granny flat with own living and bedroom space along with kitchenette and bathroom plus a generous storage room as well as sliding door through to the back outdoor entertaining areas.
Upstairs the home enjoys a leafy treetop view from the wrap around balcony that hugs three sides of the home and looks down over the gardens and pool below. Inside is a large living and dining area with timber flooring underfoot and pendant lighting along with banks of windows to let in the natural light. The kitchen has been updated with a mirrored splash back and SS appliances along with dishwasher and stone counters.
There are four bedrooms upstairs, three with a built in robe and all with A/C and treetop views from the windows. The bathroom upstairs has a generous corner shower and a vanity with loads of storage space plus sep toilet. The downstairs bathroom is modern with a relaxing bath tub / shower combo and feature polished stone flooring underfoot.
Within the backyard is an in ground swimming pool with a rockery water feature and established gardens that throw endless shade over the outdoor entertaining areas. There is a tidy laundry room tucked off the back of the home.
Positioned nearby to the Jingili Water Gardens where you can host a BBQ or party for the kids or just take the dog for a relaxed evening walk. The home is only moments from the Casuarina Senior Campus and Casuarina along with the coastline and more.
Council Rates: $1,750 per annum Approx
Area Under Title: 726 m2
Year Built: 1980
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 726 m²
- 2 Carport
- Polished Floorboards