10/11 Airlie Circuit, BRINKIN NT 0810$359,000
MODERN VIBRANT HOME!
Apartment - BRINKIN NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present to the market this lovely unit perfect for the first home buyer to enter the market or an astute investor. Located within the blue chip suburb that is Brinkin, this beachside abode is only moments from the water and takes in some awesome cool sea breezes as well. Spend your free time at the Dripstone Cliffs or exploring Casuarina Beach for the sea, sun and sand lifestyle you deserve.
– Embrace the beachside lifestyle with this impeccable property in a blue chip neighbourhood
– Modern and well appointed property that is fun and fresh
– Two bedroom, first floor apartment held within a secure and well maintained complex
– Formal stair access through to a sheltered porch at the front of the home
– Kitchen has wrap around counters with plenty of built in storage space
– Two front facing bedrooms each offer a built in robe and A/C
– Large bathroom amenities with a bath tub / shower combo and floating vanity with storage
– Laundry room and linen press just outside in the hallway
– Spaciously designed free flowing living and dining areas with A/C
– Twin opening French Doors through to the private balcony and entertaining areas
– Balcony has timbered ceiling with views over Trower Road facing towards the beach for cool breezes
– Secure off street parking with carport bays
This property is positioned on the first floor with stair access leading through to a formal open foyer landing that is sheltered and private. A wall mounted clothes line adds a practical element and leave the back verandah free for impressive entertaining.
Inside there are two immediate bedrooms that both offer tiled flooring and A/C along with a built in robe and large windows that are screened with the tropical gardens that shade the entry of the home. The bathroom amenities are super modern with a natural palette and practical design with a step in bath / shower combo and floating vanity with storage. In the hallway is a linen press along with the laundry facilities.
Sweeping open plan living and dining areas have an ambient colour palette that adds in a warmth to this modern home. A/C plus tiled flooring along with twin French Doors that flow through to the timbered ceiling of the super impressive outdoor entertaining area.
The kitchen includes overhead storage along with a contemporary tiled splashback and S/S appliances as well.
Across the road there is a communal parkland with play equipment for the kids and plenty of space to kick around a footy. Walk or ride to the Beach or spend some time at Casuarina for easy dining options.
Council Rates: $1,500 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1988
Area Under Title: 123 sqm
Zone: MR Medium Density
Status: Vacant Possession
12 Units in the complex
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 123 m²