10 Finch Court, WULAGI NT 0812SOLD $520,000
THE WHOLE PACKAGE!
House SOLD - WULAGI NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this fantastic family home which is ideally suited to a growing family. This home is perfectly set up for easy weekend entertaining and everyday lifestyle needs. Boasting a large entertaining verandah with custom built prep areas that are surrounded with lush tropical gardens and set beside a stunning in ground spa pool – this home will be a fast favourite with the family.
– Impressive family home in a well maintained street
– Solar gated entry to the home with additional PA gate
– Carport parking for 1 with space for a second and third in driveway
– Tropical gardens and rolling green lawns surround the home on all sides
– Verandahs wrap around the home providing quality outdoor areas to enjoy
– Inside is an expansive living room with separate free flowing dining room
– U shaped kitchen enjoys pantry and servery bar / breakfast bar
– Renovated laundry room includes full second bathroom
– Main bathroom incorporates a bath plus shower amenities
– Three bedrooms all includes built in robes, A/C and louvered windows
– Extended verandah is the ultimate outdoor entertaining area
– In ground spa with lockable lid to keep the kids safe
– Verandahs have gated entry to the back of the home – ideal for pets!
– Built in storage shed next to the home along with second shed for storage
– Walk to nearby parklands with the pets for an afternoon stroll
Surrounding the home are lush tropical gardens and rolling green lawns that provide endless spaces for the kids to play and the pets to explore. Wrapping around all sides of the home are large verandahs that double your living space and also shelter the home from the elements ensuring a cool and comfortable interior.
Inside the home is a spacious living room with tiled flooring and A/C with bays of louvered windows to capture the light filtering in through the verandah and gardens. A free flowing design moves into the ample dining room where you can seat the family comfortably.
The kitchen boasts a U shaped design for maximum storage and prep areas within. There is a servery / breakfast bar through to the dining room along with ample overhead storage too.
The laundry room has been renovated and now includes a full second bathroom that is sleek and modern with a sliding door leading through to the newly positioned laundry amenities and an external door that makes to easy to access the verandahs and clothes line.
A main bathroom includes both a bath tub along with a shower, central vanity and toilet amenities in a sleek and modern design. This spacious main bathroom and secondary bathroom are the perfect combination for the modern family dynamics.
All three bedrooms are well positioned at the end of the home away from the living areas to ensure their privacy within. Each is fitted out with a built in robe and bays of louvered windows that frame the tropical gardens that are flourishing around the property.
Nearby to the home are local parklands where you can take the dog for a walk and the kids can kick around the footy. The property is close the Wulagi Primary School and has a bus route nearby for the older kids to transfer through to CSC or other local schools.
Council Rates: $1,600 per annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1976
Certificate of Occupancy: 1991
Area Under Title: 776 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Easement: Electricity Easement to Power and Water Authority
Verandah Extension: 1996 Full Code
Converting Existing Laundry into a bathroom/laundry: 2017 Occupancy Permit