10 Sanford Street, LEANYER NT 0812SOLD $1,740,000
FEATURE PACKED LUXURY ABODE!
House SOLD - LEANYER NT
A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E.L.Y BREATHTAKING. All About Real Estate NT are proud to present this amazing rural allotment in Leanyer feature packed – luxury living without compromise or commute. Secure behind electronic gated entry and a fenced perimeter resides this sprawling rural estate with established gardens and a home that will excite and entice even the most discerning buyer – welcome to 10 Sanford Street, Leanyer.
– Rural allotment in the heart of the suburbs – drop the commute!
– Inside the home is breath taking – absolute luxury in a well-designed layout
– Open plan living room with formal entertaining area as well as a relaxed seating space
– Dining room adjacent to the kitchen with access through to the verandah
– Kitchen boasts a brand new white SMEG oven and cooktop
– Ample built in storage with mirrored splashbacks, clever design and chic layout
– Four bedrooms all have tiled flooring, built in robes, A/C and louvered windows
– Main bathroom offers a relaxing bath plus shower dual taps over vanity and separate full W/C
– Master bedroom includes a generous walk in robe plus an ensuite bathroom with 3 shower heads and sliding door through to verandah
– Internal media room with stepped seating and hidden built in home office
– Gorgeous in ground swimming pool with rockery water feature and established gardens
– Granny flat is self-contained with bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living areas
– Enormous shed with carport parking and garage access as well
– Coded kids play home / granny flat bedroom – yes you read that right! It’s coded!
– Carport parking beside the home for 4, verandah’s wrap around the home
– External laundry room is sheltered behind Bi-folding doors with access to full clothesline
– Secure home with gated entry at the front and fencing around the perimeter
This home has a long list of features that set it well above anything else on the market at present, the home is breathtaking and styled to showcase the ultimate living arrangements that you too could enjoy with this home.
Open plan living areas are spacious and light with tiled flooring underfoot and free flow into the dining room and adjacent kitchen area with only luxury finishes throughout including a brand new SMEG free standing oven that hasn’t even been used yet! Mirrored splash backs and banks of storage add to this high-end chef’s dream.
4 extra-large bedrooms each include tiled flooring along with A/C whist the master enhances further with a walk-in robe and an gorgeous ensuite bathroom with stunning fittings – this is a must see.
Entertaining has been designed to be easy yet effortlessly stylish with wrap around verandah’s hugging the in-ground swimming pool framed with tropical gardens, back dropped with a rockery waterfall and surrounded with paved open areas for any occasion. A full media room with split level seating, carpeted flooring and secret study room offers a relaxed family space for movie nights or just great TV watching.
The property also includes a self-contained granny flat with bedroom, bathroom, open plan living and kitchen plus there is a coded tree house bedroom / kids’ playroom along with established veggie gardens and a dog run with shelter for the pooches.
This is just a taste of what this luxury abode has to offer – it is a must-see experience for any executive family seeking a home that ticks all the boxes and excites on every level.
Council Rates: $3,370 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 3 Hectares 3100 sqm – 9 Acres
Year Built: 2000
Area under Roof: 391 sqm
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Code: House 2000 Full Code
Rumpus Room/Entertaining Area: 2012 Full Code
Shed/Carport & link addition to master bedroom & sleep-out 210 sqm Full Code 2015
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3.31 hectare
- Floor Area is 391 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining