105 Brahminy Road, HUMPTY DOO NT 0836SOLD $590,000
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE! MAKE AN OFFER!
House SOLD - HUMPTY DOO NT
All About Real Estate is please to present this lovely rural home located in a tranquil bush setting, this gorgeous family home is the complete package – it has lifestyle in spades, space to burn, a shed and horse stables as well as gorgeous tropical garden surrounds and it is move in ready.
– Solid block family home with wrap around verandahs on all sides
– In ground plunge pool and huge undercover entertaining areas
– Kids play cubby house and boat – keep them amused for hours
– Large workshop with power, twin roller door and verandah
– Horse stable with roof and concrete pad, sanded round yard
– Massive outdoor entertaining area boasts built in bar and fire pit
– Small garden shed and RWT near the home
– Open plan living and dining areas
– Completely tiled with A/C throughout
– Three bedrooms, master includes WIR and ensuite
– Kitchen has large pantry and plenty of prep areas
– Bath tub in main bathroom plus separate toilet
– Carport parking for three vehicles at the front of the home
– Easy care tropical gardens and rolling green lawns
– Set back from the road with long driveway and gated entry
– Five minutes from Humpty Doo shops and schools
The home is set well back from the road to maintain privacy and there is gated entry as well. At the front of the home are tropical gardens that further screen for privacy and wrap around verandahs on all sides to shelter the home.
Inside is a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area that sit centrally to the home and each has sliding doors through to the verandahs and outdoor living spaces. The home is completely tiled with A/C throughout, the main bathroom includes a bath tub and separate toilet along with a hallway linen closet.
The home boasts 3 large bedrooms, 2 include a built in robe, all have A/C and louvered windows while the master bedroom also includes a generous walk in robe, sliding door to verandah and ensuite bathroom.
Outside this home continues on it’s impressive scale with an enormous rear verandah that has a built in bar and overlooks the gorgeous in ground swimming pool and play cubby and boat for the kids. Rolling green lawns and easy care tropical gardens frame this outdoor space perfectly.
The property also includes a large powered shed with twin roller doors and PA entry plus a carport parking bay beside it. There is a large horse stable with roof and concreted bays along with tack room and sanded round yard.
At the front of the home is a free standing carport with space for 3 cars. The home sits vacant and is move in ready – ideal for a Christmas dinner party with all the family!
Council Rates: 1,114 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title:2.17 hectares
Status: Vacant Possession
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.17 hectare
- 2 Garage
- 3 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining