11/16 McGuire Circuit, MOULDEN NT 0830SOLD $190,000
Unit SOLD - MOULDEN NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present 16 McGuire Circuit. This complex is a community setting with a tranquil vibe, perfect for the home makers and investors alike. Unit 11 is positioned towards the rear of the complex with a screen of tropical gardens across it’s face and a single carport parking bay PLUS a second parking bay at the front of the home.
– Two-bedroom unit in a quiet community setting
– Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring
– Sliding doors from the living room through to the verandah
– Kitchen has wrap around cupboards with plenty of storage
– Gas cook top and updated fittings in the property as well
– Verandah overlooks the pergola and easy care tropical gardens
– Two bedrooms both with a robe, tiles and A/C
– Bathroom has two-way access, bath tub and vanity with storage
– Easy care tropical gardens at the front of the home as well
– Garden shed and a laundry room with storage shelving
– New fencing panels along the back side of the home
– Single carport parking and second parking bay at the front
Inside is a centralised open plan living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring and A/C throughout. The kitchen has hard wearing laminate counters that wrap around to offer plenty of prep areas and storage space. From the living room there is a sliding door through to a verandah and private courtyard flourishing with easy care tropical gardens, small lawns space and a paved outdoor entertaining area under an extended pergola roof line. Tucked in the back corner is a tidy garden shed plus there is a laundry room with storage and shelving as well.
Each of the two bedrooms is complimented with tiled flooring and A/C along with a robe while the master bedroom has two-way access to the bathroom which hosts a bath tub / shower combo and a vanity with built in storage along with new fittings and shelving. the property has a gas cook top, new fencing panels along the backside and has been updated.
Walk to the end of the street to enjoy a game of tennis or take a dip in the pool, there is a senior campus as well as bus routes for the kids through to schools. In your free time you can head up to the Landmark Tavern for a midweek trivia night or explore the markets that run in the city throughout the dry season for endless food and fun.
Council Rates: $1,737 per annum (approx)
Year Built: 1994
Area Under Title: 186 m2
Body Corporate Fees: $1,183 per Quarter
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 186 m²