11/46 Abbott Crescent, MALAK NT 0812Offers over $315,000 Will be considered
GORGEOUS 2 BED RENOVATED UNIT WITH GREAT OUTDOOR SPACE
Unit - MALAK NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to offer this immaculately presented two-bedroom home that has been given a modern industrial twist that will excite the young buyer looking for a new property to call home.
Privately screened behind a tropical flourish of colour, it is a hidden gem so don’t hesitate to add this home to your inspection list.
– Large extended verandah over the paved outdoor entertaining areas doubles your living spaces
– Open plan living and dining areas have A/C and large windows to let in the natural light
– Tiled throughout the home with a modern industrial feel
– Kitchen offers plenty of storage with wrap around counters, feature tiled splashbacks
– Industrial elements in the kitchen with floating shelving, SS appliances
– Two large bedrooms both with A/C and a built-in robe
– Bedroom 2 has sliding door access through to the private courtyard entertaining areas
– Bathroom combines the laundry in a space saving design
– Hallway linen presses offer plenty of storage spaces
– Tropical gardens surround the courtyard for privacy and colour
– Flourish of tropical gardens across the face of the home
– Crim safe on all doors and windows
– Solar hot water
– Single carport parking bay at the front of the home with sliding door entry
Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring underfoot and A/C along with sliding doors through to the single carport parking area and storage loft space at the front of the home. The kitchen has been upgraded with industrial vibes on the floating shelving along with new feature tiles on the splash back and Stainless steel appliances.
The bathroom has also been updated with modern tiles and includes a relaxing bath tub plus hosts the laundry amenities in a space saving design. Each of the two bedrooms has tiled flooring and A/C along with a built-in robe, bedroom 2 has a sliding door through to the courtyard.
Extended off the home is a huge verandah that shelters the paved entertaining areas that are surrounded with lush tropical colour and thriving gardens. Located a short distance to the Marrara Sporting Complex, Malak Primary School, Private school options and so much more.
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1983
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corp Manager: Altitude Management
Body Corp Fees: $737.44 Per Quarter
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces