11 Carrington Street, MILLNER NT 0810UNDER OFFER
OPTIONAL EXTRAS - DOUBLE INCOME OPTIONS - SUITS A LARGE FAMILY!
House - MILLNER NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this very unique property to the market. 11 Carrington Street in Millner is a one of a kind buying opportunity – presenting with two dwellings and an extraordinary workshop space – this property will conform to almost any family dynamic making it a hot property!
Secure behind gated perimeters, the home is nearby to the Jingili Water Gardens and Skate Park and only moments from the entertainment hub that is Flip Out and King Pin. In the ample driveway there is parking for at least 5 and two more in front of the self-contained granny flat.
– Double the home – versatile layout ideal for the large family or dual occupancy
– Large 929m2 allotment with NBN connection, 2 power metres and 1 water metre
– Carport parking for 2 plus room for 3 or more in the generous driveway
– HUGE shed 4.5 x 8.3m PLUS a workshop 5.2 x 8.3m with a bathroom
– Formal porch walk-up opens into the living and dining room with A/C
– Separate kitchen includes fridge space, original tiles, overhead storage & S/S splashback over sink
– 2 bedrooms with A/C and BIR along with large window banks letting in the cool breezes
– Master bedroom suite with walk in robe and BIR plus A/C
– Games room / another room off the master with external access as well as dual storerooms plus a BIR and A/C
– Electric Gate access
– In addition to the main home there is a second dwelling with 1-bedroom, own kitchen and living spaces plus a bathroom and laundry room along with dual parking spaces.
– A rare find in Darwin, the basement level includes a rumpus room with bar and a bedroom with A/C
The main dwelling is a three-bedroom design with built in robes and banks of breezy louvers. There is an optional 4th bedroom with store rooms and A/C which has external access and could be a great home office / rumpus room. Open plan living spaces offer A/C while an internal sliding door leads through to the kitchen with wrap around counters and prep spaces.
Workshop and shed: At the rear of the property is an awesome workshop with banks of built in storage space and lockable access points along with power and concrete flooring. Perfect as a space to utilise for hobbies or storage and comes with a bathroom and RWT as well.
The second dwelling is a 2-bedroom home with private kitchen and living spaces, own bathroom and laundry along with a private basement that includes a bar and second bedroom with BIR and A/C. This could be an awesome option for the home band practice or teen hang out.
Easy maintenance yard spaces with a sun porch at the front of the home overlooking the green lawns and paw paw trees. Dual access to the property making it easy to allow dual occupancy, satellite dishes and security screens on the home.
You won’t find many homes in the Northern Suburbs with a set up as versatile as this one – extended family – rental income – work from home; the options are endless.
Around the Suburb:
– Moments from Casuarina Quarter for a great night out with the family
– Jingili Water Gardens and Skate Park are within walking distance
– Casuarina Coastal Reserve nearby
– RDH and the CDU campus within 10 minutes
– Schools and day-care options plus parklands within the suburb
– Flip Out and entertainment options for the children
Council Rates: $2,890 per annum (approx)
Year Built: 1966 (approx)
Area Under Title: 929 sqm
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Code: Dependant Relative Unit – Separate house Full Code 1999
Code: Granny Flat Full Code 2013
Code: Carport 79 sqm Substantial Compliance 2019
Code: Cyclone Shelter Substantial Compliance 2018
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 929 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Fullty Fenced