11 Gillon Court, BAKEWELL NT 0832SOLD $400,000
FIRST HOME BUYERS LOOK - Gorgeous Family Home
House SOLD - BAKEWELL NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this family home to the market. Loaded with a long list of perks, this home is tucked away and private 3 bedroom solid block and rendered home is ideal for the first home owner, the family, the couple or downsizers alike making it truly a versatile property that will be HOT in this market.
– Solid block and rendered, three-bedroom family home in quiet court location
– Secure fencing and gated entry from the street, only local traffic passing
– Home has formal front gardens with tropical plants and green lawns ideal for the pets or kids
– Large outdoor entertaining area with a screen of established gardens making it sheltered and private
– Enormous inground swimming pool sheltered with a screen of palm trees
– Formal front living room with gorgeous bay window that lets in loads of light
– Front master bedroom also has a large bay window with tropical garden views
– All bedrooms include tiled flooring 2 with a mirrored built in robe
– Master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom and air-conditioning
– Central dining room with flow through to dining room at the rear of the home
– Kitchen includes wrap around counters, overhead storage and pantry space
– Dining room opens onto the verandah making it easy for entertaining
– Carport parking options beside the home and in the secure driveway
– Located within the catchment area for the popular Bakewell Primary School
Set back from the street with a screen of tropical gardens and a small front yard with rolling green lawns, the home has secure fencing and gated entry plus carport parking as well. With only local traffic passing in the court, the kids can safely play with the neighbours having a game of B/Ball or riding bikes.
Inside the home is a sundrenched formal sunken lounge with tiled flooring and a dramatic feature wall that gives this room instant WOW factor. With A/C as well, this large living room will be the ideal space to hang out as a family for movie nights or chilled weekends. The master bedroom is also front facing with a large bay window just like in the living room. This large master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom as well as A/C while 2 more bedrooms each include tiled flooring along with mirrored built in robes.
Central to the home is a large kitchen with overhead storage space and pantry plus a flow through design to the dining room at the rear. A small breakfast bar provides a great space for the kids to hang out and do their homework while you prep a meal or is a spot for the younger kids to eat a quick meal that is easy to clean up afterwards.
Outside there is a sheltered verandah with established tropical gardens acting as a screen between you and the neighbours whilst also adding in a touch of relaxed tropical vibes to this extensive undercover area. A securely fenced massive in ground swimming pool is perfect for the kids and they will want to spend hours out here enjoying it. Surrounded with a ring of shady palms, this area is a real highlight of the home.
Located within the catchment area of the nearby Bakewell Primary School and only 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD, there is a lot to love about this home and the owners are ready to move on, so make an offer and make it quick because this home is likely to be snapped up at the first available showing.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 704 m2
Year Built: 2000
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 704 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining