11 Wheal Court, Anula NT 0812SOLD
OFFERS WELCOME! 3D Tour, Take a walk through!
House SOLD - Anula NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this well positioned home at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this unassuming property has been renovated to make it the most wonderful fully functioning family home that includes a second living room and 4 great sized bedrooms.
– Four generous sized bedroom home perfect for the family
– A massive extention which has created an amazing space to suit a growing family
– Master bedroom with private verandah, ensuite and walk in robe
– Three bedrooms with BIR, air-conditioning and tiled flooring, bedroom two is extra large
– Open plan living and dining room has French doors and louvres for great cross flow breeze
– Rumpus room or play area for the kids its a perfect little space
– Main bathroom includes bath tub & separate shower
– Large kitchen includes pantry and double basin sink, space for a double fridge
– Internal laundry is spacious, there is room in here for a second fridge or freezer
– Wrap around verandahs keep the home lovely and cool
– Garden shed and carport parking are some additional features of this home
– Front fence and gated entry complete the home in this nice quiet location
Towards the rear of the home, one of the original bedrooms has been masterfully recreated into a new family room with a door leading out to the back verandah plus the original BIR is now a handy storage area for board games and toys. This room sits central to the two new bedrooms behind it including the master with ensuite and walk in robe plus French doors that lead out to your own private verandah.
Bedrooms three and four are a part of the original home and each has a BIR and air conditioning along with windows that let in a soft dappled light from the wrap around verandahs.
Spanning the front of the home is a large living and dining room with tiled flooring and sun filled windows that let through a strong breeze. The kitchen is enormous and has wrap around counters with a built-in pantry and hard-wearing finishes.
Around the home are easy care gardens and lawns with a handy garden shed down the side. Just one house away is a parkland with sprawling green areas for the older kids to kick around the footy or play cricket in the park.
Council Rates: $1,500 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1976
Area Under Title: 791 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Posession
Coding: Extention 2006, Garden Shed 2005, Alterations 2013