12 Chemnitz Court, DRIVER NT 0830All Offers Considered
FEATURE PACKED - FAMILY LOADED!
House - DRIVER NT
All About Real Estate NT are excited to present this perfect home for the small family, this awesome 3 bedroom family home resides in a quiet court with only local traffic passing it and has the added bonus of a HUGE yard both front and back PLUS an in ground swimming pool and more. This property is priced right to sell fast and is perfect for the family or couple – make your move now.
– Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom family home on a large allotment of land
– Tucked away in a quiet court with only local traffic passing
– Inside is a large open plan living and dining room with tiled flooring underfoot
– Large windows frame the manicured tropical gardens that surround and shade the home
– Kitchen is modern and well designed with pantry and wrap around counters
– Three bedrooms, two with built in robes and large sliding windows one with no BIR
– Bathroom includes a bath tub and separate toilet
– Verandah spans the length of the back of the home and overlooks the yard
– Huge yard space for the kids to kick around a footy or play with the dog
– Side fenced yard area with in ground spa and entertaining areas
– Under 5 minutes from Palmerston and nearby to the Palmerston Golf Course
– Large carport parking bay for 2 at the front of the home with side parking for boat
– Secure fenced in front yard is perfect for the kids or pets as a play area
– Gated access to the front of the home adds another layer of security
– Vacant and move in ready home – this is a must see property
At the front of the home is a dual carport parking bay plus a fenced in front yard with tropical gardens flourishing and screening the front of the home from the street. This yard is ideal for the pets or kids to play safely off from the street yet maximises on your square footage.
A gated access point allows egress through to the front of the home and an added layer of security to your front door. Inside is a large open plan living and dining room with a modernised kitchen that boasts wrap around counters and a breakfast bar along with a pantry and loads of storage space as well.
All three bedrooms are generous in proportion and include tiled flooring and A/C along with large sliding windows that frame the gardens front and back. The bathroom includes a relaxing bathtub and a separate toilet.
Along the back of the home is a full-length verandah that overlooks the expansive yard area with rolling green lawns and towering established trees that throw shade over the lawns and also shelter the boundary line giving you additional sound and visual barriers.
Down the side of the home is another fenced in area that hosts an in-ground spa along with a paved entertaining area and more gorgeous gardens flowering from their beds. There is also a garden shed tucked away at the back of the home and the laundry is sheltered on the verandah.
The home is vacant and move in ready. Located under 5 minutes from Palmerston, the Golf Course, local tavern and quality schools for the kids – this is a prime position and a great first home or family home.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 916 sqm
Year Built: 1991
Tool shed: 1993
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 916 m²
- Floor Area is 156 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Map View
- Street View