12 Jabiru Street, WULAGI NT 0812SOLD $420,000
WELL DESIGNED, SPACIOUS AND PRACTICAL!
House SOLD - WULAGI NT
All About Real Estate Is proud to present to the market this wonderful family home surrounded with magnificent gardens on all sides, this tranquil abode is perfect for the family and offers a relaxed lifestyle that is move in ready! Modern, well designed, spacious and practical – everything about this property is designed for comfortable living.
– Magnificent gardens surround the home, easy care yet highly impressive
– Verandahs wrap around all sides of the home overlooking the flourishing gardens
– Inside is a large living room with tiled flooring and split A/C
– Dining room sits adjacent to modernised kitchen
– Kitchen has pantry, overhead storage, built in wine racks and dishwasher
– 3 bedrooms all with tiled flooring and bays of louvered windows
– Modernised bathroom includes large shower and vanity with good storage within
– Outdoor entertaining area surrounded with lush gardens
– Internal laundry room, storage shed on verandah plus garden shed as well
– Rolling green lawns and raised veggie patches where the kids can grown their own
– Small in ground spa with secure fencing, enough for a relaxing night or a splash with the kids
– Parking for 2 under shade sail beside the home
– Additional off-street parking behind gates for boat or caravan
– Home is nearby to great schools and parklands, only 5 minutes from Casuarina, RDH and CDU
On either side of the home are parking options for the vehicles and boats, lush gardens screen the home from the street and add a colourful barrier from the road.
Hugging all sides of the home, verandah’s wrap around to showcase the colourful display of foliage that surrounds the home. There are endless spaces to sit outdoors and enjoy yourself no matter your mood. Tucked away in the corner is a spa where the kids can splash or the adults can relax. There is a veggie patch in the back corner where the kids can grow their own.
Inside the home is a large living room with tiled flooring and split A/C along with bays of louvered windows that let in the soft dappled light filtered from the verandah’s and gardens outside. The dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen which has been modernised to include a pantry, overhead storage and built in wine rack along with dishwasher and more.
Further into the home is a large internal laundry room followed by a spacious main bathroom which has also been modernised. Three bedrooms each include built in robes and A/C along with bays of louvered windows.
Back outside there is a built-in shed / workshop plus a garden shed as well. The gardens though flourishing, won’t take up a lot of your time to maintain, they are established and irrigated making it easy to keep them looking amazing year-round.
The home is located close to Casuarina and the CDU along with the RDH and Casuarina beach making the location ideal for the family or couples alike.
Council Rates: $1,580.00
Area Under Title: 817 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD Single dwelling
House Full Code 1997
Wall Removal 2003
Garden Shed 2003
Bathroom Renovation 2013
In ground Spa