12 Wilson Crescent, MOIL NT 0810SOLD $470,000
House SOLD - MOIL NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present this impeccably presented home for sale with manicured gardens and a professionally styled interior – this home is perfectly designed for the young couple, the family or the work from home professionals.
– Impeccably presented family home styled to represent your new lifestyle options
– Manicured gardens surround the home, central front driveway through to carport
– Front verandah entertaining area overlooks the front yard space
– Inside is a large bright living room with loads of louvered windows
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen area and is framed with louvers
– Kitchen has been updated with new cabinets and fit outs to make it fresh and modern
– Modern bathroom includes a bath tub and separate toilet
– Three large bedrooms all fitted with built in robe, tiled flooring and two with A/C
– Additional 4th bedroom with self-contained kitchenette and ensuite bathroom
– Second sheltered verandah between the home and extension
– Ideally suited to the family or the executive couple
– Central location close to Casuarina, transport and all your daily amenities
Inside the home has been freshly painted throughout in bright white tones that really pop. Tiled flooring runs throughout to allow the natural light that floods through the bounty of louvers to bounce around the rooms.
There is a large living room that is filled with light and offers a spacious area to unwind in. The dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen that has also had a refresh with new paint, new cabinetry and fittings that really make it feel modern.
Each of the three bedrooms are well sized and filled with light, each is fitted out with a built in robe and tiled flooring. The main bathroom hosts a large shower and seperate toilet.
Extended onto the home is a self contained 4th bedroom with own kitchenette and ensuite bathroom amenities. A breezeway between the home and the extension offers a sheltered outdoor area that offers a second outdoor entertaining space or an area for the kids to play. This versatile room could be a home office or studio or granny flat for the extended family dynamics.
Surrounding the home are easy care lawns and manicured gardens that require minimal upkeep to maintain them. A sweeping driveway leads towards carport parking for 2 right at the front of the home plus there is a secure gate that is both functional and decorative.
The home is located centrally to Casuarina and has easy access through to all of your everyday amenities. Vacant and ready to move into, the home could be the start of new beginnings for a happy 2018.
Council Rates: $1,600 per Annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1973
Area Under Title: 817 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
House Full Code 1983
Porch Full Code 1996 12sqm
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 817 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating