13 Wandaree Street, BATCHELOR NT 0845$289,000
House - BATCHELOR NT
All About Real Estate NT is please to present to the market this wonderful property located a few moments from the centre of Batchelor, with easy access to the local tavern and community spirit that is the beating heart of this tiny township.
– Spacious kitchen design with overhead storage and servery
– Separate dining room sitting adjacent to kitchen
– Wonderful open plan living room flows right out to the verandah
– 3m rear verandah, sit outside and enjoy the quiet
– In ground swimming pool with raked roofline for shade
– Two bedroom, ground level family home
– Large master bedroom with built in robe
– Moments from the town centre
– Close to local tavern and amenities
– Low maintenance gardens and rolling lawns surround the home
– Parking space for 4 plus
Step inside the home and feel the relaxed vibe the minute you walk in the door, the open air feeling with a large living room that opens via double opening doors right out onto the rear verandah with views of the pool in the distance. This is the perfect get away from the hustle and bustle of city living!
Further into the home is a large kitchen space with overhead cupboards over an island bench creating a divide for the dining room and a servery bar as well.
Spacious 3 metre verandahs surround the home and offer a large space for entertaining and to enjoy the tropical weather all year round.
Batchelor is renowned for its quiet way of life, ideal as a weekend getaway or retirement property, or perhaps for the family seeking their own slice of paradise – this wonderfully presented home offers you access to a close knit community spirit that you just won’t find in the city.
Area Under Title: 1100 sqm
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,100 m²
- 2 Carport
- Split-system Air-conditioning