135 Macleod Road, HOWARD SPRINGS NT 0835SOLD $577,500
House SOLD - HOWARD SPRINGS NT
Shaded under a towering canopy of established trees, this rural delight has a lot to uncover and explore. In addition to the main home, there is a second dwelling that is self-contained and perfect as a rental if you like. There is a large garden shed for more storage and a demountable bathroom with power connections alongside an elevated concrete pad to park in a caravan or maybe clean off and use to park the boat or tractor on.
– Multiple dwelling property with loads of potential
– Main home has 2 bedrooms with tiled flooring and a built in robe
– Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring
– Kitchen includes overhead storage along with banks of built in cupboards
– Butlers style kitchen with more storage and prep space
– Carport parking or outdoor entertaining areas
– Large workshop shed
– Demountable bathroom with power – concrete pad maybe for a caravan site
– Elevated water tank to the second dwelling
– Full clothes line beside the main dwelling
– May include the ride on lawn mower as well if you like
– Second dwelling with unknown configuration but is self contained
The main home has an open plan living and dining area with the kitchen along the far wall with overhead storage and dishwasher along with banks of built-in storage. There is a butler’s pantry off to the side with additional storage space and prep areas to work from as well.
Of the two bedrooms both have tiled flooring and built-in robe while the master bedroom has a door through to the bathroom providing ensuite access. Across the front of the home is an enormous carport parking bay or outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the bushland belt that encases the home.
This property is full of surprises and offers the buyer a chance to explore as you go. Located nearby to schools, a local GP, daycare, vet and so much more.
Council Rates: $1,328 per annum
Area Under Title: 5 Acres (approx.) or 1 Hectare 9900 square metres
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.99 hectare
- 2 Open Parking Spaces