14/25 Fairweather Crescent, COOLALINGA NT 0839SOLD $325,000
Apartment SOLD - COOLALINGA NT
Positioned within the prominent 25 Fairweather complex in Coolalinga, this chic fully furnished abode is nestled on the 2nd floor with a front facing aesthetic that takes in the breezes and natural light.
The complex has secure gated access and shaded parking along with a swimming pool and elevator access as well.
– Two bedroom, 2nd floor apartment in a modern and well designed complex
– Available fully furnished if desired, just move in
– Secure gated access to the property with undercover parking bays
– Communal swimming pool and outdoor entertaining areas
– Elevator and stair access through to the 2nd floor
– Inside is a chic design with open plan living and dining areas
– Kitchen is finished in earthy modern tones with stone counters and island bench
– Sliding doors lead from the living room through to the balcony
– Balcony enjoys views over the streetscape below
– Two bedrooms both include a built in robe and A/C with tiled flooring
– Each bedroom has access to a bathroom acting as a sleek ensuite
– Internal laundry amenities feed into the master bathroom
– Two bathroom both have a shower and vanity with storage space and stone counters
Styled to showcase the lifestyle, the home is absolutely stunning and perfect for the anyone seeking a secure modern abode in walking distance to shops, cafes, tavern, doctors, dentist and more. This stylish, comfortable apartment is available fully furnished if desired and is appointed with brand new fridge and extra capacity washing machine. Inside is a gorgeous kitchen with streamlined design, built in storage space along with a stone topped island bench. Free flowing living and dining areas have tiled flooring and A/C along with twin linen press storage units as well. Sliding doors at the far end lead through to the balcony for effortless everyday living.
Each of the two bedrooms includes a built in robe, tiles and A/C and has access through to a bathroom. The master bedroom is front facing and has a private ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has access to the master bathroom with two way design that feeds into the laundry room.
Across the road is the Coolalinga Shopping Hub with retail outlets and speciality stores. During the dry season there are markets at both Coolalinga and Freds Pass with fresh produce and local wares. Spend your free time exploring the outdoors, ask a local for the best fishing spots or local parks.
– Local schools at Bees Creek and Howard Springs with day care at Virginia
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx)
Year Built: 2014
Area Under Title: 117 m2
Body Corp: $1,559 per quarter (approx)
Body Corp: Altitude Body Corporate
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 117 m²
- 2 Garage
- Swimming Pool