14 Corrick Court, MOULDEN NT 0830SOLD $365,000
House SOLD - MOULDEN NT
Perfect for the busy family, this massive corner allotment has two entry points and parking space galore for the boat, trailer and cars! Massive amounts of lawns and easy-care tropical gardens surround the home offering plenty of space for the kids and pets to play.
– Large living room with windows to frame the gardens
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with sliding door to the verandah
– Kitchen has a breakfast bar and tons of storage built in with SS appliances
– Three bedrooms all have tiled flooring and A/C
– Bathroom is neat and tidy with a relaxing bathtub
– Walk through laundry room and a bedroom / storage room / office with A/C
– Fenced in ground spa with paved entertaining areas beside it
– Garden shed for the tools and toys with plenty of room for everything else
– Solid brick design will stand the test of time
– Huge wide open lawns and loads of established gardens surround the home
– Sizeable corner allotment of land with dual frontages
– Access down the side of the home for parking the boat or trailer
– Gated front entry to the home with parking for at least two
Inside this solid brick home is a spacious living room with tiled flooring and A/C along with a separate dining room sitting adjacent to the family sized kitchen that boasts banks of built-in storage space and a breakfast bar as well. Walking through the kitchen into the laundry room which hosts loads of storage, there is a bedroom / office option with A/C and a door through to the yard.
Each of the three bedrooms is well sized and includes tiled flooring and A/C along with a built-in robe. The bathroom offers a shower and bath with a central vanity.
Outside is a verandah that is sheltered from the elements and overlooks the enormous backyard with a fenced in spa with poolside entertaining areas. There is a garden shed for the tools and toys plus plenty of parking and storage space as well.
Located only a few moments from Palmerston CBD, this is the ideal family home.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 916 m2
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
House Full Code: 1986
Garden Shed: 1997 Full Code
Solar Hot Water
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority