14 Plover Street, WULAGI NT 0812Offers over $660,000 considered
FAMILY FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD!
House - WULAGI NT
All About Real Estate NT is proud to present this home to the market. This is the ideal home for the family that just wants to move in and enjoy their new abode! With nothing to do, this renovated property is ready for new owners to love it as much as the previous ones clearly did.
The home offers an expansive open plan living and dining area on the ground floor with a massive modern kitchen space that boasts wrap around 40ml stone counters, 20ml stone splashbacks and a bounty of built in storage space plus a dishwasher too!.
Outside is an entertainers delight with a massive verandah that overlooks the sparkling in ground swimming pool that is nestled at the base of tall, shady palms and tropical gardens. The yards wrap around the home and offer plenty of space for the kids and pets to run or kick the footy around.
Upstairs are 3 modern bedrooms, all with new paint and new flooring, a built in robe plus A/C and treetop views from the windows. The main bathroom is also upstairs and has also been renovated to now include a modern layout, half bath, shower, new vanity plus sep toilet. There is also a handy linen press here too!
Back on the ground level, the home has a built in laundry room with additional W/C plus a storage room plus carport, full sized clothes line, front porch and NBN connection.
Book the removalist truck and send it to 14 Plover Street in Wulagi because THIS IS your new address!. Welcome home.
– Renovated 2 storey home great for the family
– Large lawn areas surround the home
– Carport parking for 1, space for plenty more!
– Front porch is shaded and private, ideal for morning coffee
– Wide open plan living areas inside with tiled flooring and A/C
– Modern kitchen boasts bounty of storage space
– 40ml stone counters and 20ml stone splashbacks
– Built in corner storage, built in bins and dishwasher in kitchen
– Upstairs are 3 bedrooms with new flooring, BIR and A/C
– New bathroom has half bath, shower, new vanity plus sep toilet
– Laundry room and additional W/C downstairs
– Large rear verandah offers great entertaining space
– Enormous in ground swimming pool nestled at base of tall trees
– 5 minutes from Casuarina, Leanyer Water Park
– Quick drive to the CDU, RDH and foreshore
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum
Area Under Title: 842m2
Year Built; Approx 1979 – 1982
Zone: LR ( Low Density Residential)
Verandah Addition 2004 – 13 m2
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Lease Expiry: 28.01.2022 $650.00 per week
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 842 m²
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces