14 Sibbald Crescent, WOODROFFE NT 0830SOLD $515,000
STUNNING - READY TO MOVE IN!
House SOLD - WOODROFFE NT
All About Real Estate NT are pleased to present this wonderful family home. The owners of this property have done an amazing job giving this home a modern makeover that will truly excite even the most astute home buyer – let’s take a look.
– Modern makeover of a 4-bedroom solid brick home on a spacious 800m2 block
– In ground lagoon pool in the front yard with a good neighbour fence for privacy
– Gorgeous open plan living areas with feature walls and tiled underfoot
– Master bedroom suite includes a gorgeous ensuite bathroom with black framed shower
– Main bathroom is stunning bathtub and huge vanity with banks of storage space
– 3 bedrooms each include a built-in robe and A/C
– Kitchen includes wrap around timber look counters, breakfast bar and overhead storage
– Huge backyard with loads of lawn areas for the kids and pets to play
– Garden shed in the yard for the tools and toys
– Solar panels on the roof will cut your bills
– Parking for 4 with side carport bay as well and shade sails over the rear
Positioned on a large 800m2 allotment of land with formal front entry and secure fencing, the home has garden beds to screen and add a splash of colour to the home. A secondary good neighbour fence shelters the large in ground lagoon style swimming pool that resides at the front of the home shaded under sails and screened with a leafy tree. The home offers parking for 4 at the front with wide open parking spaces and room for the boat as well.
On top of the home are solar panels to cut your bills in half. Inside the home there are 4 modern and spacious bedrooms with tiled flooring and A/C. The master bedroom has feature wall paper and a private ensuite bathroom that is super lux with black framed shower and a vanity with a floating basin and mirrored storage overhead.
The main bathroom is gorgeous with a large bath tub that has feature tiles and a little inset in the end for storage – smart. A huge vanity offers banks of storage space and a modern aesthetic will truly please.
Absolutely stunning kitchen has banks of built-in storage with overhead storage and a timber topped work space and breakfast bar along with tiled splashback and new black fans overhead. The opposing dining room has a feature wall that marries back into the living room with a matching feature wall and sliding doors that lead through to the outdoors.
Outside of the home is a gorgeous lagoon pool with parking for 4 plus sheltered entertaining areas and the laundry room which is also sheltered under the wing of the home. Manicured and perfect for the family, this is a modern home that is move in ready!
Council Rates: $1,717.00 Per Annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 800 sqm
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
PV Solar Panels 2019
Shade Structure 2008
Status: Vacant Possession
Pool – Compliant to Modified Australian Standard