1/43 Bayview Blvd, Bayview NT 0820SOLD $840,000
Unit SOLD - Bayview NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this stunning duplex perched on the edge of the water in the prestigious suburb of Bayview. This gorgeous townhouse has a relaxed, elegant vibe that will soothe the soul and make you feel instantly at ease after a long day at the office.
Set amongst Darwin’s premier homes, this townhouse sets a new standard in living with an elegant approach that will be the envy of the neighbours.
– Three bedroom, executive town house with a separate study
– Property is absolute water front, with a marina berth at your doorstep
– Expansive open plan living and dining room opens out to a large balcony
– Spacious outdoor entertaining area opens through bifolding doors
– Deluxe kitchen has island bench and bounty of storage
– In ground spa set amongst tropical gardens
– All bedrooms have air conditioning and tiled flooring
– Master bedroom includes walk in robe and ensuite
– The master bedroom has private balcony overlooking the marina
– Main bathroom includes bath tub and is very spacious
– Additional study / family room upstairs
– Internal laundry room with full 3rd bathroom
– Double garage parking is generous in size with additional parking also
– Internal storage room with linen press
– Ideal for the city worker looking for their zen garden
Upstairs provides 3 bedrooms which each have banks of louvered windows, tiled throughout and air conditioned, and also featuring built in robes. This home has been cleverly designed to capture the breezes, the home juts in and out allowing the cool air to wrap around the home.
The master bedroom is a luxury suite with an ensuite bathroom, walk in robe with bountiful mirrored robe fronts plus a grand floor plan that opens ot via double glass sliding doors through to a private tree top balcony that affords gorgeous marina views.
On the ground level of the home is an expansive open plan living and dining room with bifolding doors that open out to the verandah to double your lovable space. The verandah in turn opens out to a lush tropical oasis with an in ground swimming pool that overlooks the waters below and steps that lead right down to the bay where the water gently laps at your feet. At this point you will be the envy of your friends with your very own marina berth at your doorstep.
The amenities in the property are second to none, the kitchen affords great storage and a stylish design while the laundry room has access to a 3rd complete bathroom, there is an internal storage room under the stairs along with double garage, hall storage and so much more.
Located under 5 minutes from darwins CBD, this tranquil abode is a must see for those who want a premier property with a tranquil disposition and a relaxed outlook. Welcome to paradise.
Area Under Title: 462 M2
Council Rates: $2,100 per annum (approx.)
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Posession
Body Corp: Sterling
Body Corp: $1,316.84 per quarter (approx.)