15 Gunter Circuit, WOODROFFE NT 0830SOLD $460,000
4 BEDROOM SOLID FAMILY HOME WITH POOL
House SOLD - WOODROFFE NT
This is a must-see property in the family friendly suburban setting of Woodroffe, only moments from schools for the kids with bus, parklands and so much more – this is a great setting 5 minutes from the Palmerston CBD.
The home has secure gated entry and manicured gardens that are freshly mulched and thriving with lush plants, a walkway leads through to the verandah that spans along the backside of the home perfect for entertaining with friends or family. Down the side of the home there is shady parking for at least two.
Inside the home is a step up into a light filled living room with tiled flooring underfoot and A/C as well. Sliding doors peep through to the poolside entertaining areas and lush gardens that ring the property boundary lines. The kitchen includes warm tones and plenty of storage and a 900 free standing oven and cooktop that will fit the Sunday roast.
Four big bedrooms each include tiled flooring with large windows that frame the tropical gardens, the master bedroom suite includes a private ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom is gorgeous with a free-standing bathtub and double vanity.
For the kids and the pets there is a huge swimming pool and plenty of space to explore. The home has been freshly painted and well maintained making it a move in ready abode.
– Embrace the outdoor lifestyle with this move in ready home in family friendly Woodroffe
– Home has secure front gated entry to the yard with parking for 2 or more
– Formal gardens screen the home offering total privacy within
– Secret garden pathways lead through to the leafy back verandah
– Inside the home has been freshly painted and maintained with new fittings and finishes
– Open plan living and dining areas are huge and fresh, light, bright and happy
– Huge kitchen includes wrap around counters with banks of built in storage
– Warm timber tones, complete this elegant kitchen
– Gorgeous main bathroom includes a free-standing tub and double vanity
– Four generous sized bedrooms with large windows to let in the light
– Master bedroom also offers a generous space and ensuite bathroom
– Verandahs span along the back side of the home for a quiet outdoor entertaining area
– At the back of the home is a gorgeous in ground swimming pool surrounded with lush foliage for privacy
– Move in ready home, now is the time to buy!
Around the Suburb:
– Located nearby to a wide-open parkland where the kids can kick a ball
– Take the dog for a walk through the suburb and explore
– School and day care within the suburb, local shops and GP as well
– 5 minutes to Palmerston CBD with markets throughout the dry season
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 809 sqm
Area Under Roof: 169 sqm
Year Built: – Full Code 1992
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
Approved work – Shade Structure 1995, House addition 2000, Shade 1998, Bathroom Renovation 2017 (ensuite/WIR)
Easement: Sewerage easement to Power and Water Authority
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 809 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces