154/8 Gardiner Street, DARWIN CITY NT 0800SOLD $735,000
Lifestyle PLUS! Make Evolution your new home
Apartment SOLD - DARWIN CITY NT
All About Real Estate NT are excited to showcase this superb city centre apartment, Evolution on Gardiner. This high-quality residential tower with wrap around views was completed in December 2008. If you’re looking for more than just a new home, then this is a lifestyle property that affords the best uninterrupted views over the skyline including iconic Darwin sunsets from the 15th floor of the masterful Evolution complex in the heart of Darwin’s CBD.
Evolution towers over McMinn Street below and is one of the most luxurious apartment buildings in Darwin with private swimming pools, gym, formal foyer entrance along with intercom and three high speed elevator access.
– Luxury inner-city apartment within the impeccable Evolution building
– 15th floor apartment secure with a gated foyer showcasing a private courtyard
– Large formal front door opens to reveal this immaculate home with a prestige finish
– Separate Study behind twin opening sliding doors with courtyard views
– Sweeping open plan living spaces with city lights framed in every window
– Gourmet kitchen hosts stone counters over an island breakfast bar and soft close draws
– Including a 900ml electric oven, with a six-burner gas cooktop
– Dual opening sliding doors lead through to the balcony with uninterrupted panoramic views
– Master bedroom suite include a bathtub plus private bathroom with dual vanity and stunning wooden floors
– Two private bedrooms include carpeted flooring and mirror fronted built in robes
– Sleek modern bathroom amenities plus a great laundry room behind pocket doors
– Built in BBQ on the balcony with impressive city views
– Elevator access, private gym, swimming pools and outdoor entertaining areas in complex
– Internal area 168 sqm, Secure entry Courtyard 7.8 sqm, Balcony 37.4 sqm
– Ducted AC in the living areas with the bedrooms and study having individual AC
– Polished tiles throughout the living areas
– NBN and FTTP
– Private lock up storage 5.7 sqm adjacent to allocated parking on Level 4
– Four Apartments Per floor, with 2 undercover parking bays per apartment
-Three High speed Lifts
– Porte-cochere and air-conditioned lobby
– Undercover visitor parking and car wash bay
-Security Surveillance in common areas
– Access control to your floor, residential car park and podium deck (gym, function room, games room, BBQ area, resort style pool
– Intercom system
– Back-up generator
– Airconditioned residents’ workshop
– Rubbish Chute
– Walking distance to restaurants and cafes, located in a quiet area of the CBD
Unit 154 is positioned on the 15th floor with a gated entry point through to a private courtyard that screens the home beyond. This is a quiet space to kick off your shoes before you head in through the oversized main door and into the expansive open plan living spaces that await you. The living areas host large windows that frame the city skyline and light up at night with a thousand twinkling lights. The kitchen is a gourmet masterpiece with stone counters over an island bench and breakfast bar.
Each of the three bedrooms is well oversized – the far two each include a built-in robe and A/C along with carpeted flooring underfoot. The master is truly impressive with a gorgeous bathtub basking in the harbour views. Twin basins allow for his and hers plus there is a bank of built in storage space and opaque glass bathroom amenities.
Dual opening sliding doors open to reveal the balcony that has impressive views over the city below and over to Francis Bay on the horizon. Enjoy a light sea breeze keeping the apartment fresh and cooler by a few degrees.
If you are searching for a home that is more than just the basics – then take a look at this full package property that affords some of the finest amenities and lavish fit out options that you will likely find in anything on the market right now.
Council Rates: $1,500 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2008
Area Under Title: 246 sqm
ZONE: CB (Central Business)
Body Corp Fees: $2,130 per quarter (includes sinking Fund)