16 Cadell Street, LEANYER NT 0812SOLD $694,000
YES! YES! YES!
House SOLD - LEANYER NT
Ladies; the home is warm and lovely with inviting tones and an airy vibe, the men won’t notice but will offer a Tim the tool man esque grunt of approval at the size of the shed, the dual access for the boat, the carport where you can park up 4 and a lush lawn that they can run their hands through after spending an hour on Sunday perfecting the patch. Welcome home to 16 Cadell Street in the leafy suburban setting of Leanyer.
– Home owners will get excited for this picture perfect home
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Kitchen has laminate counters and breakfast bar seating
– Verandah wraps around two sides of the home
– Slate tiled flooring throughout the home with three bedrooms
– Master bedroom has BIR, Bedroom 2-3 have freestanding robes
– Bathroom includes a bathtub plus shower and sep toilet
– Internal laundry room and twin hallway linen closets
– Single bedroom with ensuite bathroom for guest use
– Massive workshop shed with mezzanine level storage
– In ground swimming pool and lush tropical gardens
– Fully automated irrigation system
– Carport parking for at least 4 with parking for the boat or trailer as well
– Dual access block siding onto a parkland
This home is a stunner and is jam packed with features with something for everyone to love. Across the face of the home is a lush garden which screens the home from the street and shades the carport parking bay where you can park 4. There is a side access point to the shed with roller door and parking for the boat or car plus there is a mezzanine storage level and PA door that leads into the backyard. PLUS, the property has a gate onto the green belt that runs beside the property so you can park up a boat here or have access to the yard for machinery.
Staying outside, the old shed has been converted into an awesome 1 bedroom with ensuite holiday home for guests or the teen. There is a swimming pool and shade trees to hang the kids swings plus a full length wrap around verandah.
Inside the home has slate tiled flooring underfoot and raked ceilings with exposed beams overhead. Open plan living areas with a full sized kitchen that has banks of built in storage and breakfast bar seating. There are three bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus an internal laundry room and twin sets of linen press storage in the hallway. WOW
Located only moments from the Hibiscus Shopping Centre and schools within the suburb for the kids, spend your free time at the Leanyer Water Park or Skate Park, pop over to Casuarina or relax along the pristine Casuarina coastline.
Around the Suburb:
– Moments from the Casuarina Shopping Hub and Quarter for an easy mid week meal
– Nearby to the Casuarina Coastal Reserve and ocean views
– CDU and RDH are both nearby
– Leanyer Primary School, Good Shepherd Primary School and daycare options within suburb
Council Rates: $1,820 Per annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1989
Area Under Title: 940 m2
ZONE: LR (Low Density Residential)
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power & Water Authority
PV Solar Panels – 2018
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 940 m²
- 4 Carport