17/18 Annear Court, STUART PARK NT 0820Contact Agent
Townhouse - STUART PARK NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this town house for sale. Perfect for the home owners or the investors alike, this tropical townhouse is an oasis only moments from the heart of Darwin’s bustling CBD. Across the road is the marina where you can overlook the yachts bobbing in the harbour or take a walk through this premier suburban setting to explore local restaurants, walkways and parkland. Designed with a tropical flair and impeccable taste, this oasis is only moments from the heart of the CBD yet basks in the cool sea breezes and boasts the relaxed ambiance of a resort villa.
– Tropical townhouse oasis on the marina capturing cool sea breezes
– Front facing apartment screened with towering shade trees from the street
– Formal double door entry to the home with feature peep through design
– Dual carport parking has side access through to the verandah
– Open plan living and separate dining room all with tiled flooring underfoot
– Kitchen is gourmet with black stone counters, overhead storage in earthy tones
– Doors slide wide from the living room to reveal the outdoor entertaining areas
– Courtyard has plenty of entertaining areas and wraps around the side of the home
– Full bathroom on the ground level with access to the verandah areas for effortless entertaining
– Timber tread stairs lead through to the first floor above
– Upstairs are three bedrooms with built in robes, tiled flooring and A/C
– The master bedroom suite includes an ensuite bathroom and sliding door to balcony
– Secondary living room and family room upstairs with balcony access
– Full bathroom upstairs with oasis vibes and rounded shower plus sep toilet
– Twin linen press storage along with laundry amenities on the ground level
– Tranquil marina setting, walk across the road to bask in the breezes
Nestled within a small complex of homes, with secure gated entry and PA guest access, this townhouse has dual carport parking at the front with gated access to the verandah and backyard where entertaining is effortless, basking in the cool sea breezes.
Double doors open wide to showcase the internal living room and central kitchen with the dining room adjacent. The kitchen has a black stone topped counters along with banks of built in storage space and feature splashbacks while the dining room is nestled under the frame work of the gleaming timber tread staircase that leads through to the first floor above.
Upstairs the home has 3 bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C while the master also includes an ensuite bathroom and sliding door access to the balcony as well. There is a secondary living room atop the stairs as well with A/C and balcony access along with a full bathroom with sep W/C.
Welcome to your private oasis home! Spend your free time entertaining or exploring the nearby marina. With only a 3 minute commute to the city, you will have plenty of free time to do the things you love.
Council Rates: $1,550 Per Annum (Approx)
Year Built: 2006
Area Under Title: 284 M2
ZONE: SD 10 (Specific Use)
Body Corp: Altitude Management
Body Corp Fees: $1,650 Per quarter (Approx)
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 284 m²
- 2 Carport