17 Sonder Crescent, BAKEWELL NT 0832SOLD $415,000
PACKED WITH LOADS OF PUNCH!
House SOLD - BAKEWELL NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present this family home located in one of Palmerston’s most popular suburbs with access to the best public schooling options and nearby Lakes that are filled with wildlife and bountiful play areas to explore for the kids or fur kids alike – this 3 bedroom home offers an easy care lifestyle packed with loads of punch.
– 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home perfect for the family, couple or the downsizers
– Large internal living, dining and kitchen areas with tiled flooring throughout
– Picturesque bay window in the living room is filled with light and frames the gardens
– Kitchen includes an island bench along with plenty of storage and prep areas to work from
– 3 bedrooms each include a built in robe and A/C while the master includes ensuite
– Main bathroom offers a bath tub and vanity with family sized storage
– Verandah runs along the back of the home and overlooks the yard
– Enormous easy care yard space with green lawns and established gardens
– Internal laundry room with external access and built in storage in hallway
– Dual carport parking bay at the front of the home secure with double lock up gates
– Located within the catchment area for the popular Bakewell Primary School
– Walk to the nearby Gunn Lakes and play ground areas
– Be in Palmerston CBD in under 5 minutes, access to brand new hospital and amenities
The home sits perfectly on a large allotment allowing for a large front yard with a tropical screen of gardens that shelter it from the street. Dual carport parking plus the addition of a concreted side parking bay for the boat all secure behind double gates and tall fencing.
Inside the home is a central open plan living, dining and kitchen area with a sun-drenched bay window that overlooks the front yard, tiled flooring underfoot, feature lighting and A/C. The kitchen has warm tones with a black tiled splashback and counters along with an island prep bench and banks of overhead storage as well.
Each of the three bedrooms is well sized and includes tiled flooring along with A/C and a built-in robe while the master is further enhanced with an ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom includes a bath tub and floor to ceiling tiles along with a vanity with great built in storage
Along the backside of the home is a large verandah ideal for easy entertaining overlooking the sprawling gardens and lawns of the backyard where the kids or pets can explore, relax or play. There is a handy garden shed tucked away for the tools and gardening bits and bobs.
The home is immaculately presented for sale and lovingly cared for making this a sound investment choice into your future.
Council Rates; $1,707 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2003
Area Under Title: 803 sqm
Area Under Roof: 198 sqm
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Easement: Electricity Easement to Power and Water Authority
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 803 m²
- Floor Area is 198 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes