17 Van Diemen Street, WAGAMAN NT 0810SOLD $340,000
HOUSE SIZED PERKS!
House SOLD - WAGAMAN NT
All About Real Estate NT is very pleased to present this perfect family home ideal for a young family, the retirees, down sizers or the investor – this savvy smart 2 bedroom home is in a great location on its own parcel of land and enjoys all the benefits of your own home – without the extra size that you don’t need.
– Unique design – 2 bedroom home set on a large allotment of land – but you can turn it back into a 3 bedroom home easily!
– Ideal for the family with young kids or the retiree, downsizer or investor
– Large open plan living and dining areas with large bays of light filled windows
– Kitchen has wrap around counters with great storage options
– 2 bedrooms each with a walk in robe and A/C
– Hallway linen press offers convenient storage solutions
– Large bathroom includes a corner vanity and shower
– Internal laundry room with access to the rear patio
– Patio looks out over the expansive backyard and gardens
– Large parcel of land with plenty of gardens, lawns and outdoor entertaining areas
– Parking for at least 2 at the front of the home
– Across the road from a large parkland with play areas for the kids
– Handy garden shed is ideal for the tools and toys
Set well back from the road, the home has a bounty of yard space that wraps around all sides and offers potential for the green thumb or Sunday gardener to enjoy the beautiful blue skies and cool weather of the dry season whilst planting, pruning or relaxing surrounded with a tropical oasis. There is carport parking for at least 2 at the front of the home and room for the bike and trailer as well.
Inside is a bright, light and breezy open plan living and dining room filled with bays of louvered windows that frame the gardens outside giving the whole home a relaxed, tropical feel. The kitchen offers plenty of storage both overhead and under bench plus there is a corner shelving display and a fridge nook as well.
Each of the two bedrooms is a great size and includes its own walk in robe – yes WALK IN ROBE. Along with A/C, tiled flooring and large bays of louvered windows to allow in the light and cool breezes, these rooms are the perfect place to unwind.
The bathroom is large and well designed with a corner vanity and great storage, outside in the hallway is a large linen closet with additional storage space plus there is an internal laundry room with more overhead cupboards and a work bench as well!.
Entertaining is easy with a rear patio that overlooks the gardens. You can host an intimate party or move out into the gardens for a large BBQ with your friends. This is the ideal combination of apartment sized living on a house sized lot that allows you to live your best life.
Council Rates: $1,650 Per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 843 m2
Year Built: Approx 1979 to 1982
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Code: Tool Shed 1990
Code: Additions to house Code 2000
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 843 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining