2/18 Moorhen Circuit, BAKEWELL NT 0832SOLD $360,000
FANTASTIC 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH SOLAR AND NEW PRICE!
House SOLD - BAKEWELL NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present to the market this fantastic Duplex perfect for the family, couple or downsizer – this modern 3 bedroom duplex style property is built like a home yet enjoys the perks of being within a small and well maintained complex. Many features on offer with this home as it has sliding gate entry across the front with access to a single carport parking bay with a secondary parking space along the front, and additional energy efficient with Solar Electricity and Solar Hot Water.
– Modern 3 bedroom duplex home with secure gated entry and front yard
– Built with all the perks of your own home and the benefits of a small complex
– Open plan living and dining areas are tiled throughout
– Kitchen has overhead storage along with island prep bench
– Front facing king sized master bedroom suite with built in robes and ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom combines the laundry amenities in a clever layout
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have tiled flooring along with A/C
– Manicured gardens in the back yard with grassy area and tropical plants
– Single carport parking bay plus secondary parking at the front of the home
– Solar Electricity and Solar Hot water
– Walk to the nearby Bakewell Primary School and daycare options
– Ideal for the young couple, family or downsizers seeking a secure home
Inside is a front facing master bedroom suite with tiled flooring and A/C along with a built-in robe and generously sized ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each include a built-in robe along with A/C. The main bathroom combines the laundry amenities in a clever design that leaves plenty of room for each.
At the back of the home is a spacious open plan designed living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring underfoot and a well thought out floorplan that allows for easy movement and entertaining. The kitchen offers an island bench along with plenty of storage above and below and a pantry as well.
Outside is a large verandah that overlooks manicured gardens with green lawns and established tropical plants that screen the yard from the neighbours.
The property is walking distance to the nearby Bakewell Primary School and daycare along with the nearby Gunn Lakes and is only 5 minutes from the CBD and Gateway shops. Offering the perks of a home mixed with the convenience of an apartment, this is a great combination of both and perfect for those seeking something easy to maintain.
Council Rates: $1,707 per Annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 409 m2
Year Built: 2001
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Solar Hot Water
Combined Water Metre
Separate Building Insurance
Body Corp: NONE