2/7 Brewery Place, WOOLNER NT 0820SOLD $275,000
FIRST HOME BUYERS LOOK
Unit SOLD - WOOLNER NT
All About Real Estate is very proud to showcase this lovely apartment with striking city and water views. The open-plan living/dining room merges seamlessly to an expansive balcony, the central kitchen is a focal point of the apartment and features island bench, ceramic cooktop and dishwasher.
– Secure 12 month lease in place returning $440 per week
– Open plan living and dining with amazing views over the city
– Functional main bathroom with walk-in shower and built-in vanity
– Master bedroom presents built-in robe, air conditioning and a generous ensuite
– Second bedroom also features built-in robe and air conditioning
– Third bedroom with air conditioning is ideal for use as a home office
– Low-maintenance floor tiles throughout the whole apartment
– European-style internal laundry, plus built-in linen cupboard
– Parking for two vehicles in the sought-after complex
Enjoy the sun setting over the Darwin Harbour as the city comes to life from the comfort of the large entertainers balcony in this excellent first-floor apartment that offers all the fun and convenience of a vibrant inner-city lifestyle.
The kitchen is designed to be the focal point in the home; its central location links the living dining and entertaining areas. The kitchen features island bench, ceramic cooktop and dishwasher.
The open-plan living/dining room where wall-to-wall glass sliding doors open onto the large entertainers balcony and capture sweeping city and harbour views along with cooling tropical breezes.
The three bedrooms are positioned toward the rear of the apartment; all three rooms are of a generous size. Bedrooms one and two both have built in robes and air-conditioning, plus a generous ensuite to the master bedroom. Bedroom three is tiled and air conditioned.
The well-presented main bathroom with walk-in shower and built-in vanity is discretely located behind the kitchen and adjacent to the European-style internal laundry and built-in linen press.
Parking is for two vehicles in the sought-after complex.
This apartment offers an excellent opportunity for first-home buyers, professional couples and investors alike in a high-growth area.
Act fast and organise an inspection today. Motivated seller keen to for a fast efficient sale.
Council Rates: $1,356 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2003
Area Under Title: 156 m2
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
Body Corporate: Whittles Body Corporate
Body Corporate Levies: $1,388 per quarter (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $460 Per Week
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 156 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes