2/77 Antonino Drive, ROSEBERY NT 0832SOLD $450,000
STRIKING 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX!
House SOLD - ROSEBERY NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this fabulous Duplex located within a family friendly neighbourhood where the kids can play outside or at the local parklands with ease, this 3-bedroom duplex home is ideal for the first home buyers, downsizers, investors and the couple.
– Stiking 3-bedroom duplex home in great family friendly neighbourhood
– Front facing master bedroom suite with ensuite and walk in robes
– Open plan living and dining areas open via double doors onto the verandah
– Kitchen has pantry and overhead storage along with wrap around counters
– Two back bedrooms are both super-sized and include split A/C, louvered windows and BIR’s
– Main bathroom includes a bath tub & separate toilet plus there is an internal laundry room
– Back verandah overlooks manageable yard with easy care gardens and lawns
– Garden shed for the tools and lawn mower, so they are out of the weather
– Dual carport parking bay at the front of the home, small screen of gardens
– Currently leased for 12 months to 5/12/21
– Walk across the road to local parklands with play areas for the kids
– Large parklands with play areas just up the road with nearby Rosebery Primary and Middle Schools
– 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD, nearby to transport options and local shops with GP
At the front of the home is dual carport parking bay with a sheltered front porch and entry to the home via the carport or formal front door. Inside is a sun-drenched master bedroom suite with large bays of windows, split A/C, ensuite bathroom and a generous walk in robe with his and her’s storage.
Central to the home are the open concept living and dining area which open via double doors through to the entertaining outdoor verandah. These areas are sheltered and private offering the perfect relaxed ambient setting for parties or everyday living.
At the back of the home are two bedrooms that are super-sized and include tiled flooring along with mirrored built in robes, bays of louvered windows and split A/C along with a view over the back of the yard and tropical gardens.
The main bathroom includes a bath tub plus a separate toilet and there is a large internal laundry room with linen closet as well. Vacant and move in ready, this home presents a great buying opportunity within a close community setting.
Council Rates: $1,700 Per Annum (approx.)
Area under Title: 460 m2
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling) Duplex
Status: Tenanted to 5/12/2021 $465 per week
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 460 m²