21 Deborah Road, HOWARD SPRINGS NT 0835SOLD $745,000
PERFECT FAMILY HOME!
House SOLD - HOWARD SPRINGS NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this wonderful family home to the market. Howard Springs is a tightly held suburb filled with quality established homes and it’s central location in the rural area between Palmerston and Coolalinga make it a highly desirable location. This property is sure to excite and delight buyers with a long list of features and a glorious rural aspect, the property is a must see.
• Gorgeous 4-bedroom family home in premier rural setting
• 5 minutes from Howard Springs or the Coolalinga shops and daily amenities
• Purpose built home is absolutely everything you want in a family home
• Wrap around verandah’s on all sides of the home
• Inground swimming pool that the kids and the adults will both love
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas with centrally located kitchen
• 4 bedrooms all include built in robes while the master also has an ensuite bathroom
• Main bathroom includes a corner bath along with separate toilet
• Internal laundry room with linen press storage built in
• MASSIVE 9 x 12.5m workshop shed with 10 bay carport parking
• Shed includes a full bathroom. Dog run with shelter
• Native bushlands surround the home with rolling green lawns and established gardens
• Secure entry to the home with gated driveway and all-weather access
Set behind secure gated entry with an all-weather driveway bypassing native timber and manicured tropical gardens the home is immaculately presented for sale. Hugging the home on all sides, large verandah’s offer endless outdoor areas to entertain and overlook the lawns and gardens where the kids and pets can play outside for hours. There is even a dog run with shelter for fido. Inside the home is a spacious free flowing living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring . The kitchen offers plenty of built in storage along with an island bench with additional cabinetry.
Each of the four bedrooms is spaciously designed and includes tiles and a built-in robe while the master bedroom also includes a generous ensuite bathroom which is a smaller version of the master that includes a large corner shower and separate toilet.
Off of the back verandah is a wonderful outdoor entertaining area with the inground swimming pool sheltered below an overhead shade sail and surrounded with pavers and fencing to keep the little people safe.
A little way off the home is a massive workshop shed with a 3rd full bathroom and plenty of room for the tools and toys. There is a carport parking bay spanning an additional 16m allowing for 10 or so cars / trucks / trailers to be parking undercover.
The home is the perfect example of rural living delivering on both outdoor lifestyle and an easy location that doesn’t involve a long commute. Nearby is the Howard Springs Primary School, day-care options, local tavern with schnitzel and trivia nights and then you have Coolalinga the same distance away with major retail outlets and public transport with the bus interchange.
Council Rates: $1,150 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 2 Hectares
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession