21 Pinaroo Crescent, BATCHELOR NT 0845$339,000 Negotiable
HISTORIC BATCHELOR FAMILY HOME!
House - BATCHELOR NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present to the market this spacious elevated family home positioned on a large block in the epicenter of Batchelor.
– Large Elevated Family home positioned on an 1730 sqm2 Low Medium Density Block
– Positioned in walking distance to the oval and medical clinic
– Three bedrooms with built in robes on the upper level
– Fourth bedroom or home office on the ground level with separate shower and toilet
– Plenty of room for parking and for the family to enjoy the outdoors
– Fully fenced Block and established trees
– CCTV Cameras have been installed for added security
– Solar Electricity and Solar Hot Water
– Enjoy the relaxed Batchelor lifestyle and stunning sunsets
This home is spacious and is complete with masses of louvers for fantastic airflow that will keep you cool and comfortable throughout the year during the wet or dry.
Batchelor is a quiet well-kept town with a Primary school, General store and Post Office, Tavern and Hotel. There is a large Oval, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, and a well-used bowling green.
The world-renowned Litchfield Park is only a short distance away with its beautiful swimming holes, cascades and waterfalls to visit and explore.
Fun here for all your family and friends – you will love living here and it is so affordable.
Council Rates: $1,450.00 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 1730 sqm
Zone: LMR (Low Medium Density Residential)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,730 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Solar Hot Water