214/71B Progress Drive, NIGHTCLIFF NT 0810SOLD $645,000
PENTHOUSE PERFECTION Leased for 12 months, Great returns $840 pw offers Welcome
Unit SOLD - NIGHTCLIFF NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this Fabulous Penthouse Apartment. Situated in one of Darwin’s most sought after suburbs it boasts everything you could ever need or want for your premiere lifestyle or a rock solid investment for years to come. The stunning view you will never tire of enjoy this lifestyle make a booking today.
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining areas that open to the balcony
– Large balcony with water and city views its just fabulous!
– Modern and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and double door plumbed fridge
– Master bedroom is extra-large with walk in robe, ensuite, flat screen TV and its own balcony access
– Remaining bedrooms both with mirrored robes and s/s fans and air-conditioning
– Modern main bathroom with shower over all important bath
– Separate internal laundry with all white goods provided
– The storeroom is situated on the same level as the apartment and gives plenty of space
– Fabulous design captures soothing sea breezes and amazing views
– Fully air-conditioned and tiled throughout for added comfort
– Secure entrance and lift access
– Two secure off street car spaces
– Beautiful Communal pool in complex
– An abundance of grassed play areas as well as playground equipment
– Short walk to Nightcliff Markets or take a stroll around the foreshore and enjoy the sunsets
The moment you pull into this exclusive, secluded complex you sense class. That class touches you every step of the way. With secure off-street parking and lift access you soon arrive on the Penthouse level and step into your amazing property.
With spacious, perfectly designed open-plan living and dining areas your eyes are torn between the restaurant quality kitchen with its stainless steel appliances and long breakfast bench and the balcony that overlooks the water with the city skyline in the distance.
On either side of this area lay the two bedrooms for the kids or guests. Both are larger than normal and consist of split system air-conditioning and mirrored robes. Walking through the main living areas to the master bedroom, that sense of class steps up a notch. Extra-large room with its own stylish ensuite and walk-in-robe with ample space for the clothes lover. After changing into more comfortable clothes you can step out directly onto the balcony from your own sliding door.
Then the view hits you. Ahead is the city skyline, shaping into an impressive sight in recent years. To your right and below is the harbour entrance, with boats and ships of all shapes and sizes cruising about. Further below you sprawls the exclusive outdoor areas of the complex. They consist of large areas of grass to run, play, kick the footy or play cricket. Or do nothing. Relax on your towel while reading a good book or simply stare at the clouds. There is also a seriously impressive swimming pool for the warmer days, or, if you are from interstate or a child all year round! The kids will especially love the playground equipment kept in great condition by the Body Corporate.
This property is one you really must see and be ready to place an offer early to avoid disappointment.
Council Rates: $1320 per annum
Year Built: 2008
Area Under Title: 227sqm
Zoning: SD19 (Specific Use)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Territory Conveyancing
Settlement period: 30 days