22 Mardango Crescent, BATCHELOR NT 0845$230,000
MASSIVE FREE FLOWING FLOOR PLAN!
House - BATCHELOR NT
Nestled within the quiet township of Batchelor, the gateway to the Litchfield National Park, this property is positioned on a large parcel of land and holds potential to create a family home or investment property with a versatile floorplan.
The home itself needs some upgrades but foundations are strong with solid brick walls, tiled flooring and verandahs wrapping around offering plenty of space inside and out. The kitchen has banks of built in storage space and an open plan living and dining area with huge amounts of space. The bedroom area has an ensuite style bathroom and access to the private verandah off the side of the home. The main bathroom includes a corner bath tub and vanity with built in storage plus a sep toilet.
Outside the home has a HUGE outdoor area with established shade trees and grassy lawns where the kids and pets can play. Spend your free time in the township centre with a local pub and shops, schools and activities throughout the year. Venture further out to explore the Litchfield National Park with Buely Rock Holes and Florence Falls a favourite.
– Free flowing open plan design that will appeal to many
– Versatile floorplan can be changed to suit your needs
– Large laundry room with storage space for the dog food etc
– Main bathroom includes a relaxing corner bath and vanity with storage
– Second bathroom is an ensuite style to the bedrooms
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen area create a vast space
– Verandahs wrap around 2 sides of the home
– Second verandah runs off of the bedroom side of the home
– Kitchen has banks of built-in storage and prep areas to work from
– Wide open paddocks and grassy areas for the kids and pets to play
Around the Suburb:
– Short drive through to the township with local Hotel Motel -General Store and Post Office
– Your children will love the Batchelor Area School and the Senior can go by Bus to the High school at Humpty Doo [Taminmin]
– There is a Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, a well-attended Bowling Club, cricket pitch and a beautiful tree lined grassed oval
– Batchelor has a well-used Airport close by
– Batchelor is the Gateway to Litchfield national park
– Spend your free time at Buely rock holes or Florence falls and the numerous walking tracks
Council Rates: $1,522 per annum
Area Under Title: 1950 sqm
Year Built: Full Code 1996
Area Under Roof: 116 sqm
Verandah: Full Code 1997
Easement: Sewerage easement to Power and Water
- 1 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,950 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces