25 Baldwin Drive, WOODROFFE NT 0830Offers Over $435,000 Considered
House - WOODROFFE NT
This home is a bit of a surprise package, the whole family will fall in love with this family home it has so much to offer. Large outdoor entertaining, in ground pool, Lounge and separate dining, garden shed, storeroom and the list keeps going.
– Sizeable block with a solidly built family home
– Home has gated entry and dual carport parking at the front
– Formal entry into an open plan living room with tiled flooring
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen for functional flow
– Kitchen has wrap around counters with SS appliances and free-standing oven
– Verandah overlooks the pool and back yard
– Master bedroom is front facing with a mirrored built-in robe
– Two-way access from the master bedroom to the bathroom
– Bathroom is a total surprise with a free-standing bathtub, shower and vanity
– Two more bedrooms both with built in robes and AC
– Internal laundry room with access to the side of the home
– Side storage room plus a garden shed as well as gated entry to the backyard
– In ground swimming pool plus poolside entertaining areas
– Easy care front yard with loads of grassy lawns
– Affordable buying in a busy housing market
At the front of the home is gated entry and dual carport parking along with easy care gardens and open front lawns where the kids and pets can play. Inside the home is a large living room and separate dining room which sits adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchen has banks of built-in storage with SS appliances and a free-standing oven and cooktop option plus pantry and breakfast bar as well.
The master bedroom is front facing with twin windows to capture the cross breeze along with mirrored built-in robes and two way access through to the bathroom with its shower and free standing claw foot bath tub! WOW.
There is an internal laundry room with access to the side of the home and the outdoor storage unit plus there is a shed as well. Within the backyard is a large in ground swimming pool with poolside entertaining areas and a large verandah that overlooks it all.
Perfect for the home maker looking for a property to put their own spin on, or an investor the property is a 813 m2 block with no side neighbours and opposite a local super market and nearby to parklands as well.
This is a must see this weekend and appreciate the unique lifestyle on offer here. Located only 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD with access to local schools and day-care along with a quiet court setting – this is it, welcome home!
Around the Suburb:
– Ride to a local parks with play areas for the kids
– Primary School options just up the street
– Nearby to major retailers, employment options and takeaway meals
– 3 minutes from the Palmerston CBD, markets throughout the Dry Season
– Only moments from the heart of the Palmerston CBD whilst maintaining a quiet position against the parklands
– Trivia nights at the Landmark Tavern are a great midweek escape
Council Rates: $1,737.00 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 813 m2
Year Built: 1986
ZONE: LR (Low Density Residential)
4×4 Shed 2018
PV Panel Installation 2012
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 813 m²
- 2 Carport