26 Broadbent Street, PARAP NT 0820SOLD $720,000
EXECUTIVE HOME - PREMIER ADDRESS!
House SOLD - PARAP NT
All About Real Estate is please to present this fantastic home in a wonderful location. It’s time to drop the daily commute and spend more time doing the things you love! Bigger than most with a yard to match, this executive home is perfect for the family or couple seeking a quiet space to relax without having to travel more then 10 minutes through to work in either Casuarina or the CBD. Welcome to 26 Broadbent Street in Parap.
– Impressive foyer and entry way with twin doors opening to showcase the home
– Free flowing living areas with centrally positioned kitchen
– Kitchen has a corner pantry along with wrap around counters and plenty of storage
– Living room and dining room are spacious and well designed with additional family room
– Large master bedroom suite with walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all have a built-in robe and air conditoning
– Internal laundry room includes linen press storage
– Main bathroom offers a bath and shower plus separate toilet
– Verandah spans the back of the home with sliding door access from inside
– In ground swimming pool is the coolest place to hang out this build up season
– Garden shed for the tools and toys
– Parking for at least 3 plus room for the caravan out the front
This executive residence has dual garage parking bay with room for the boat and the caravan as well. At the front of the home is a fenced foyer that allows you to open the double doors that lead into the home for the cool afternoon breezes without worrying about the kids or pets wandering off.
There is a spacious living and dining room along with a centrally positioned kitchen and separate family room at the rear. Each space has tiled flooring along with A/C and sliding doors that leads through to the verandah which spans along the back of the home and overlooks the enormous in ground swimming pool and grassy backyard. The kitchen includes plenty of built in storage overhead along with a corner pantry and breakfast bar with large windows overlooking the entertaining areas outside.
Each of the 4 bedrooms is well sized and 3 include a built-in robe. All have A/C and the master is further enhanced with a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom offers a relaxing bath tub along with shower and vanity with built in storage and extended shelving plus there is a separate toilet near the internal laundry room.
This property has everything the family could want. There is a grassy yard area big enough for a game of soccer and plenty of space on the front lawns as well. Take your lifestyle to a new level and drop the daily commute in favour of this extraordinary home.
Parap is well renowned as a premier setting for the executive families, nearby are the weekend markets with the best laksa in town. The home is under 5 minutes from East Point Reserve along with Lake Alexander and the iconic sunsets over the watery horizons along the coastline. Why would you want to live anywhere else?
Around the suburb:
• 2 minutes from the Fannie Bay Race Course
• Parap Primary School is a bike ride away
• Weekend markets at Parap with the best laksa in town and great fresh produce
• 10 minutes from either Casuarina or the CBD in either direction
• 5 minutes from East Point Reserve and Lake Alexandar
Council Rates: $2,100 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 626 sqm
Area Under Roof: 263 sqm
Year Built: 2002
Shed Built: 2002
Glass Pool Fence: 2013
PV Solar panel Installation: 2014
Easement: Access Easement granted to the proprietors of lots 7227
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 626 m²
- Floor Area is 263 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Solar Hot Water
- Map View
- Street View