27 Curlew Circuit, WULAGI NT 0812Offers Over $590,000 Considered
House - WULAGI NT
Supersized living spaces perfect for the family – this sizeable PDC4 home is vacant and move in ready! Set behind gated entry from the street level, this home has loads of covered parking space under the home and in the drive along with leafy established gardens that shelter the home and add a leafy layer of privacy from the neighbours.
– Paved outdoor entertaining area alongside the fully fenced tropical spa
– Spacious living areas tiled throughout, with sliding door access from the kitchen/dining opens to the entertainment area and spa.
– Good sized kitchen with plenty of cupboards, storage and bench space.
– Fan forced wall oven and an electric ceramic cooktop.
– A paved pergola at the side of the property which can be used as another entertainment or plant display area, or perfect to park the boat or trailer.
– Good sized bathroom with separate bath and shower recess plus a separate toilet.
– Large linen cupboard on the upper level plus plenty of other storage options.
– Three spacious bedrooms upstairs all with built ins and split system air-conditioning.
– A large 8×5 metre deck at the front of the house accessed through sliding doors from Bedroom 1 & 2
– Ground level laundry with ample storage cupboards and a second separate toilet.
– Louvered windows with security screens, new ceiling fans and quality Daikin split system air conditioners throughout the house.
– Easy care low maintenance established gardens.
– An orchid house just waiting to be filled!
– There is a solid storeroom which can be used as a cyclone shelter.
– Solar hart Solar Hot Water System installed May 2014.
– Parking to accommodate up to 4 vehicles 3 undercover. Plenty of room for the boat!
– NBN Available.
On the ground level is a storage room perfect for the bikes or tools – there is a laundry room with W/C and great storage space here as well. Around the back of the home is a full clothes line and tropical gardens with grassy areas for the kids and pets to play. Within the back yard is a verandah with an extended roofline that covers the in ground spa that has a rockery feature and tropical garden back drop.
Inside the home on the ground floor is an expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen area that create the hub of the home. Banks of windows frame the garden views whilst the kitchen offers an abundance of built in storage space and plenty of prep areas to work from as well with wrap around counters and a corner pantry.
Upstairs the home offers 3 big bedrooms all with a robe built in and A/C. Bedrooms 1 and 2 both have doors through to a HUGE balcony and private entertaining area that overlooks the streetscape below and is the ideal space for a relaxed gathering or your private hang out space to unwind with a book or some tunes.
The home is only moments from the Marrara Sporting Oval, local golf clubs and Casuarina, RDH and CDU campus as well as Lake Leanyer and the Casuarina Coastal Reserves as well making this the ideal family address and best of all – it is move in ready!
Around the Suburb:
– Ride to a local parks with play areas for the kids
– Nearby to major retailers including Woolworth’s, Subway and more
– Close to the Marrara Sporting Ovals
– 10 minutes from Casuarina, the Home Marker Village and the CBD
Council Rates: $1,800 per annum (aprox)
Area Under Title: 791 m2
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
Easement: Electricity Supply Easement to Power & Water Authority
Certificate of Occupancy: 1992
SPA: compliant to Community Safety Standard
Verandah: 45 sqm 1995 Full Code
302L Solarhart 2014
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 791 m²
- 4 Carport