27 Currawong Drive, HOWARD SPRINGS NT 0835SOLD $659,000
TROPICAL PARADISE! 1KM WALK TO SCHOOL & SHOPS!
House SOLD - HOWARD SPRINGS NT
All About Real Estate NT is proud to present to the market this stunning family home in a prime location! WOW just WOW! This home will have you feeling like you’re living in a holiday home straight out of a travel brochure! The elevated home has been perfectly designed for the tropics with walls of louvered windows to let in the light and the breeze, cooling the home on even the hottest of days and enclosed patios with screens for added comfort. With 3 bedrooms up-stairs and a 4th under the home, this property is ideal for those looking for somewhere where the family can enjoy some room to move and grow. Ideally located in the popular suburb of Howard Springs, on a large one-acre, fully fenced block, this home will not be on the market for long!
– Large fully fenced one-acre block
– 3-bedroom elevated home with polished timber flooring and air-conditioned throughout
– The home has a fourth room downstairs with built-in-robe, ideal for guests or an in-home business
– Spacious open plan kitchen and Dining room opens out to fully enclosed verandahs
– Two Enclosed patios that are completely screened
– Large bathroom with combined bathtub and shower
– Internal laundry downstairs with second toilet
– Large resort style pool with waterfall feature
– Outdoor shower, complete with hot water, ideal for rinsing off after a swim
– Glass doors and large bays of louvered windows to let the breeze and light in
– Large lockable shed next to undercover shade structure which could be converted to a stable
– Shaded chicken coop that comes with laying hens – never buy eggs again!
– At least 30-40 different kinds of fruit and vegetable plants situated around the property, all labelled for convenience
– Herb and vegetable garden beds already established and ready to enjoy
– Massive undercover entertaining area with extended paved patio and still enough room to store the boat, cars and bikes.
Open plan in design, the main living areas are beautifully presented with a timber kitchen and glass doors, really letting the outdoors in and creating that feeling of being amongst nature.
The kitchen has a large working bench and breakfast bar overlooking the dining area and includes a huge corner pantry and plenty of storage cabinetry. An added built-in linen cupboard will help keep clutter to a minimum. The stunning bathroom has a combined bathtub and shower and single vanity with under-bench storage.
Across from the bathroom is the main bedroom with dual access to the balcony. All upstairs bedrooms contain built in robes and are air-conditioned throughout, with the other two rooms with access from the front patio. The living area opens out to the screened patio with a view of the resort style in-ground pool and lush gardens below, the perfect place to enjoy a meal or beverage while you watch the children splash around in the pool or explore the gardens.
Downstairs you will find a 4th room that contains a built in robe and air-conditioning. This room is currently being used as a home business but could be used as a 4th bedroom, guest room or office space. The internal laundry has enough room for a washer and dryer and also has a second toilet for convenience, no need to go upstairs while entertaining guests. Coming off the laundry is a resort style hot water outdoor shower! Ideal for rinsing off after a swim or hard day’s work around the garden.
Set upon a large fully fenced one-acre block with rolling green lawns and lush tropical gardens, complete with at least 30-40 different kinds of fruits and vegetable plants, all labelled for convenience.
Council Rates: $1,162 Per annum
Area Under Title:4160 sqm
Year Built: 1985 – 150 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
PV Solar Panels 2017
Re sheet Roof 188 m2 2000
Bedroom 19 sqm 1988
Stables 54 sqm 1988