27 O'Ferrals Road, BAYVIEW NT 0820SOLD $950,000
LARGE EXECUTIVE HOME LEASED UNTIL 01/02/18!
House SOLD - BAYVIEW NT
Are you looking for a sound long term investment property? This executive home is currently leased until 1/2/18 for $900 per week!
All About Real Estate is proud to present this beautiful Five bedroom home. Luxury modern living doesn’t get better than in this enormous new home with sweeping open-plan interiors and resort-style outdoor living with stylish in-ground pool, located in an exclusive marina suburb less than 10 minutes to Darwin CBD.
– Enormous open-plan living/dining room caters for the large family
– Living/dining opens onto covered entertaining patio for five-star outdoor living
– Patio adjoins stylish in-ground pool with frameless glass fence and large lawn
– Huge gourmet kitchen with six-burner stainless steel gas stove and breakfast bar
– Upstairs main bathroom features over-sized walk-in shower and double vanity
– King-sized master bedroom with air conditioning, walk-in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms two, three and four upstairs with built-in robes and air conditioning
– Fifth bedroom downstairs with air conditioning to suit private home office
– Downstairs guest powder room joins internal laundry with stone bench tops
– Split-system air conditioning throughout, plus double lock-up garage
This new marina-side home features the finest quality throughout for an enviable modern lifestyle with all the space you need for your growing family to thrive.
Enter into the reception hall with the air-conditioned fifth bedroom on your right to suit use as a private home office.
Continue into the lobby area with the staircase on your right and into the enormous open-plan living/dining room straight ahead through double doors.
The living/dining room opens onto a huge, covered entertaining patio that adjoins a large lawn and a stylish in-ground pool through a frameless glass fence for the best in resort-style living.
Back inside, the family-sized gourmet kitchen is of the finest quality with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including a six-burner gas stove, and a long breakfast bar.
Upstairs, the immaculate main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, over-sized walk-in shower and double vanity joins bedrooms two, three and four all with built-in robes and air conditioning.
The king-sized master bedroom also features air conditioning, and offers a large walk-in robe plus a generous ensuite with over-sized walk-in shower and double vanity.
Downstairs, the guest powder room joins a well-equipped internal laundry with stone bench tops and built-in storage.
Split-system air conditioning and premium gloss floor tiles throughout, along with a double lock-up garage complete the package.
Organise an inspection today.
Council Rates: $1,700 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2010
Area Under Title: 607m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- Floor Area is 383 square
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage Opener