27 Wandaree Street, BATCHELOR NT 0845$189,000
Gateway to Litchfield!
House - BATCHELOR NT
Taking an hours scenic drive through to the township of Batchelor, the community vibe is strong with a great little pub, quality schools and a thriving tourist centre brimming with new faces. Welcome to Batchelor – the gateway to Litchfield National Park.
Nestled within the township is 27 Wandaree Road, set behind gated entry with a fenced perimeter, the home has established gardens around it screening from the street and neighbours. There is parking for at least 1 under cover. Off the side of the home is an outdoor entertaining area so you can cook up the BBQ or hang out with mates while the kids and pets explore the huge backyard with plenty of gardens and open lawns to kick around the footy.
Inside the home is a little dated and needs some updates. There is carpeted flooring in the living and dining areas with endless banks of louvered windows to let in the natural light. The kitchen is large with banks of built in storage space and plenty of prep areas to work from, hard wearing laminate counters and overhead storage as well.
There are two bedrooms each with a built in robe and both with carpeted flooring and banks of louvers. The bathroom is compact and has the basics covered with a shower and vanity.
Located approximately a 5 minute walk from the local tavern for a great night out or a cheeky pub meal, there are community amenities nearby including parklands with play areas for the kids, schools and more. Being the gateway to Litchfield means you can pop down to Buley Rockhole’s or Florence Falls for a swim or hang out with some new faces for a chat as the tourists flood through this otherwise sleepy town.
– 2 bedroom home each with carpeted flooring and BIR
– Open plan living and dining areas also have carpeted flooring
– Endless banks of louvered windows throughout the home
– Kitchen has overhead storage, hard wearing laminate counters
– Bathroom is compact yet functional with a great layout
– Living room has a nook for a study or the TV
– Master bedroom has a door through to the yard
– Garden shed in the back corner of property
– Side entertaining areas perfect for the BBQ
– Gated entry and fenced perimeters
– Established gardens surround the home for shade and privacy
– Open lawns for the kids and pets to play
Council Rates: $1619.65 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 1110 m2
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,110 m²