28 Woodroffe Avenue, WOODROFFE NT 0830SOLD $485,000
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!
House SOLD - WOODROFFE NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this wonderul family home. Screened with a lush garden of tropical colour, this two storey home is secure behind a double gated entryway and tall perimeter fencing. Within the confines are parking for 3 and a bevvy of space for the kids, pets and everyone to play inside or out.
– Impressive two storey home set amongst a lush tropical garden backdrop
– Upstairs is a tree top balcony looking back over the front yard below
– Inside is a timber floored living and dining area with banks of louvered windows
– Kitchen includes wrap around counters with overhead storage and a dining room display
– Hallway leads past twin linen closets and through to the 3 bedrooms each with timber floors
– All bedrooms include louvered windows, A/C and a built-in robe
– Modern bathroom facilities with separate toilet.
– Ground level has a living room and family room with built in storage plus 4th bedroom
– Large bathroom on the ground level also hosts the laundry amenities
– Enormous in ground swimming pool with loads of entertaining areas
– Garden shed and full sized clothesline in the easy care, impressive yards
– Gated entry and fenced perimeters keep this gorgeous property secure
– Driveway leads through to tons of parking, 1 carport bay but room for 2 more
On the first floor this property has a tree top balcony that is relaxed and overlooks the front yard. Inside is a timber floored living and dining area with banks of breezy louvred windows and an archway leading through to the kitchen with loads of storage built in plus overheads and a dining room display as well.
The hallway leads past twin linen closets to the 3 bedrooms that each have timber flooring, BIR and A/C along with louvered windows. The bathroom is modern with corner vanity and large walk-in shower plus separate toilet.
On the ground level the home has another living / family space with built in storage plus a 4th bedroom with twin sliding doors through to the outdoor entertaining areas. There is a full second bathroom with the laundry amenities as well.
Gated entry leads through to the gorgeous outdoor entertaining areas poolside with a tropical garden frame, colourful plants popping from their beds and the sparkling blue pool inviting you to take a dip and cool off from these warm build up days. There is a handy garden shed for the tools plus a full sized clothesline as well.
The home is vacant and move in ready making it the ultimate Christmas gift for your family – start the New Year off with a BANG and welcome home to 28 Woodroffe Avenue in the family orientated neighbourhood of Woodroffe.
Around the Suburb:
– Nearby to the Woodroffe Primary School and private school options as well
– 5 minutes to Palmerston CBD, Marlow Lagoon Dog Park and a local BMX track as well
– Friday night markets throughout the dry season in the city centre
Council Rates: $1,717.00
Area Under Title: 800 m2
Year Built: 1993
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Open Parking Spaces